Steel rims to fit NS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel rims to fit NS

Hi there. I originally posted this topic in the "rubber" section but didn't really get much of a response.

I own a VRX and intend to keep the 18 inch HTs on for around town and get a second set on 17 inch steel wheels with either Pirelli ATRs or Cooper STs 265/70R17s for offroading/touring.

Anyone know if the wheel stud patterns for the NM/NP the same as the NS?
    Anyone thinking of doing the same thing?
    Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

I can't speak for the LWB owners, but I know that the SWB has the same wheel stud patern as the NP.
    Also for those who are interested 16" wheels off the NP will bolt directly onto the SWB. As far as I can tell the wheel/brake combo is exactly the same. Only the LWB got the bigger brake treatment.
    Makes life a lot easier when sourcing steel rims for off road rubber!!
    NS 3.2L Diesel Black Shortie
    Nudge Bar, Roof Rack, Piranha Duel Battery System, Uniden UH015sx UHF, Hella Rallye 4000 Lights, LRA Aux Tank, ARB High Output Compressor, BFG Mudies (Occasionally)

Comment

A friend of mine it has NM wheels in the NS

Regards,

Enric
      Barcelona, Spain
      2002 NM 3.2 Did

Comment

I'm almost certain that the SWB wheel studs are the same as LWB.
        Might do the ring around to get some quotes.
        Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Schniff, would be interested to hear what you find out, as I may be interested in some 16/17's with offroad rubber for my SWB-X
          -----------------------
          NS SWB-X, Nudge bar, Towbar, Sunroof, GPS, Rear cam
          -----------------------

Comment

Ive had no luck on the ring around. Seems nobody makes 17 inch steelies, yet. Speedy wheels reckon they will be making them, but they are 6 months away.

Comment

I found the same thing then I was looking for steel rims that were bigger than 16".
              A colleague of mine told me of a company called Ajax wheels in Moorabbin VIC. I am told that they can make or customize wheels to any size of your liking. I never got around to ringing them once I worked out that 16" would fix on my shortie. You may want to give them ago.
              NS 3.2L Diesel Black Shortie
              Nudge Bar, Roof Rack, Piranha Duel Battery System, Uniden UH015sx UHF, Hella Rallye 4000 Lights, LRA Aux Tank, ARB High Output Compressor, BFG Mudies (Occasionally)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
              Working...
              X