Neoprene Seat Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neoprene Seat Covers

Did anyone get these ? What are they like, how well do they fit, how well do they wear & how much do they cost for the 2 fronts ??

Neoprene Seat Covers
    Available in individual sets to suit the front, second and third row seats. These genuine Seat Covers are made of tough wet suit type of material called neoprene in a stylish and sporty design. They slide over the seats ? without any tie downs. Easily removed for cleaning! Note: The Centre Armrest on Second Row seat is covered by the Seat Cover when fitted.
    Cheers,
    Andrew

2007 NS SWB R V6 Auto - Tow Bar & Lift, Thule Aero Bars, TomTom GO720
    1991 NH 2.6 SWB Manual - Michelin AT's, Thule Roofbars, Alloy Bullbar,Hella Lamps, Pedders 1" Lift

Got them with delivery and they're awesome. Like a light wetsuit material. No folds or bulges, just nice and smooth. The fit is excellent, but I haven't tried to remove them yet, just sponged them off, so I don't know how easy they are to remove/put back on. The front seat heaters work great through them.

With 2 kids under 5 they've already saved our back seats from macca's sauce, milk, chocolate milk and baby spew. Highly recommend if you're wanting to keep your seats in good condition.
    Cheers,
    Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
    1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

Totally agree with NS Rob, they are excellent. You can find cheaper velour covers however what you need to be careful of is the foam backing will eventually breakdown and leave a mess on your seats, and the better quality velour is not available in black, not in good old Adelaide anyway.
      Whilst the neoprene covers are more expensive they are easy to clean (and remove), fit well and look great!!

If you have side curtain airbags you must ensure your front seats are NOT fully covered, (the sides need to be cut out) otherwise in an accident they will not deploy. You won't have this issue with the neoprene covers.

Comment

Are the genuine article the best or are there good after market ones?

What sort of price are they asking?

Cheers

DiggerD

Comment

Finally ordered my seat covers today and went for black velour instead of the neoprene which were very expensive, approx $660 for the front and rear .
          The velour covers are custom made via my local Mitsu dealer and cost $305 ,they should look pretty good and should be ready in about 7-10 days...
          2007 DID AUTO

Comment

Put the Neoprene ones on my NS Shorty and love em. The passenger seat is moved daily to let the kids in and out and I have not once had to re-adjust them. Feel a bit cold when your first sit on them, but soon warm up and feel good. Cant comment on the hot weather feel yet. Bit cold here yet.
            NM GL Diesel (Tourer)
            NS Pajero (Tar Baby)

Comment

I'm lovin my lambswool seat covers on the front seats - great for 12 hours in the saddle as I found out last week.....chose these over the neoprene as the dealer talked me out of them saying the smelt 'rubbery' and were sweaty in summer.
              NS GLX DID Auto, MM alloy bar, Kings Springs 35mm Lift, Polyairs, Cooper ATR Tyres 265/70/17, Spider chip.

Comment

Aren't the side airbags in the seats? Therefore with seat covers wouldn't they be useless?

I've been looking around for some myself and lilke the look of the Mitsu Neoprene ones. Pretty high on the $$$ though.
                2010 150 Prado GXL V6 Auto

Accessories fitted: BFG At 275/65/R17, Rhino Platform Rack, Toyota Cargo Barrier.

Comment

Just to add another comment, my little fella p155ed his pants in the front seat the other day. Quite a large 'coolant leak' but the combination of the neoprene seat cover and the bucket seat caught it like a bowl. Took about a minute to stop, get him out and get it mopped up with a rag. Seat underneath stayed dry, and within a minute, the neoprene was touch dry and no nasty urine smells. P155 easy to take off, machine was and put back on. Marvellous stuff!
                  Cheers,
                  Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
                  1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X