Airtech Snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airtech Snorkel

I emailed TJM and apparently they have an Airtech Snorkel almost ready - the actual snorkel is ready, but they are waiting on a replacement washer bottle for under the bonnet as the OEM one is in the way apparently and needs to be moved/replaced. No availability time frame for the replacement model however given at this stage.

Any other manufacturers have a snorkel ready for the NS yet?
    NS GLX DID Auto, MM alloy bar, Kings Springs 35mm Lift, Polyairs, Cooper ATR Tyres 265/70/17, Spider chip.

Safari have one.
    Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Would either of these fit a SWB NS as well -

Rich

Comment

From the bonnet forward the swb has identical external measurements to the lwb. I would suggest taking a soft tape to a dealer and comparing under bonnet. The other item to check is the angle of the front windscreen. You will likely find underbonnet is identical, but I'm not sure about the windscreen anlge though?
        NS oil burner shorty

Comment

Anyone have a safari snorkel installed yet? Got pics?
          NS GLX DID Auto, MM alloy bar, Kings Springs 35mm Lift, Polyairs, Cooper ATR Tyres 265/70/17, Spider chip.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X