Ad below navbar

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have pics of the new ARB bullbars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have pics of the new ARB bullbars?

Looking for someone with a pic of the new ARB bullbar. There was a shady one on the old forum but was hoping for something a bit clearer.
    Thanks
    NS X Swb, V6, Black, rear locker, tint, 75mm lift......dust from lack of use

Here a pic:
    Attached Files

Comment

Here's the same photo with some part descriptions. I saw one of these in the flesh on the road recently. Solid bar but detracts a lot from the lines of the car. I think I'll wait for them to do a Sahara Bar for for Paj.

2010 150 Prado GXL V6 Auto

Accessories fitted: BFG At 275/65/R17, Rhino Platform Rack, Toyota Cargo Barrier.

Comment

The ARB bullbar doesnt appear to be as good looking as the ECB bull bar (im sure a kangaroo would appreciate the finer point of difference here!).
        However the quote I got from TJM for the ECB big tube bull bar was $2470 fitted which I thought was pretty pricey. However the bar did look real nice!!

Anyone know of any other more cost effective options here for a full bullbar that looks good!
        2009 NT Diesel Pajero.

Comment

Smartbar now do a winch-bar as well as non-winch. I have the non-winch on my NM and think it looks good I'll probably fit one to the new NS when we get it later in the year.
          This is the link to the NS Smartbar;
          http://www.smartbar.com.au/smartbar_..._pajero_ns.jpg
          Sandgroper.
          NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

I bought the ECB Bar and paid $1700 fitted and that was the same quote from 2 other places all in Bundaberg Qld.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterGT View Post
              The ARB bullbar doesnt appear to be as good looking as the ECB bull bar (im sure a kangaroo would appreciate the finer point of difference here!).
              However the quote I got from TJM for the ECB big tube bull bar was $2470 fitted which I thought was pretty pricey. However the bar did look real nice!!

Anyone know of any other more cost effective options here for a full bullbar that looks good!
              I reckon the ARB bar will look pretty good once its colour coded.
              Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

PM me with your email address if you want the ARB Bullbar brochure (2 page .pdf doc).
                Last edited by NS Rob; 01-08-07, 08:09 PM.
                Cheers,
                Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
                1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X