Ns pajero swb-breathers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ns pajero swb-breathers.

Ns pajero which breathers need to be fitted for water crossings.can they be easily installed by a non mech savy person at what cost-and how.also if to difficult how to install by mechanic.
    Thanks for the help.

You'll need one for the diff, Tx and the Front diff! The front and rear diffs are easy to get to it's the Transmission that's a pain it's basically on top of the bloody thing.
    You don't have to spend much I just used a big enough tube to fit over the existing fitting on all of them then ran the tubing up into the engine bay and onto the firewall using a manifold and a breather or you can just get one of those plastic fuel filters and use them.

Cheers Pody
    2007 DID ARB bar,Dominator 12000lb,Aitec Snorkel, Bushskinz underbody protection/sliders, Lightforce XGT 70W Hid,35W Lo beam,55w Hid Hight Beam, 55W hid driving lights, 20" Tigers Light Bar,37" 320W Monster Light Bar, 25W Led rev light, 2x 16w Led Rear lights, F/R Diff Locks, Tx Lockup kit,3/4 roof cage, 17x8 Incubus Poltegeist wheels with BFG KM2 Muddies, 100Amp Hybrid Batt, 75Amp Thumper AGM, Thumper 50 Amp Charger, VMS 7" offroad GPS with reverse cam, ICOM IC 440 UHF, GME Epirb,

Comment

I splurged on the BRC 4 breather kit and got my mechanic to fit it at the next service. Worth it for peace of mind to know that those important things are breathing up in the engine bay.
      NS SWB 3.2 DiD Auto. 2" lift, King springs, Bilstein shocks, Bushkinz bash plates, Airtek snorkel, BRC breathers,TJM Bullbar, 12000lb Grande Winch,Tyredog TPMS,Nomad valve body & TC lockup kit

Comment

Working...
      X