Mitsubishi’s model shake-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitsubishi’s model shake-up

Japanese brand confirms new models and cuts others as part of strategic rethink.

The SUV boom will continue with an all-new Pajero and a new version of the ASX compact SUV both currently under development, and those cars will likely launch here late 2015 or early 2016. Mitsubishi will preview these new models with a new concept cars to be revealed at the 2013 Tokyo motor show next week.

Mitsubishi Motors Australia head of corporate communications, Shayna Welsh, says timing for the arrival of all three models is unknown at this point in time.

“We don’t have timing as yet, but we’d love to see new models as soon as we can,” she says. “The Triton in particular is such an important model for us - it’s our biggest selling model - so we’re excited to have the new model as soon as it’s available.”
    Attached Files
    Gold VRX Family Pack, Genuine alloy bull bar, super cibie oscar +, Yokohama ATX

All i can say is ewwwwwww....
    2005 NP MY06 DiD Auto Exceed, Nudge bar, IPF spot lights, rear DVD for the kids.(being added) long range tank, poly airs, heavy duty springs, dual battery, slotted rotors. New van: 2013 Jayco starcraft 22.68.1

Comment

I agree

They need to build a car suitable for the outback not flying down the freeway....
      Gold VRX Family Pack, Genuine alloy bull bar, super cibie oscar +, Yokohama ATX

Comment

Oh god, I hope those are concept vehicles.
        2007 Mitsubishi Pajero NS GLX - turbo diesel

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X