Aftermarket Wheel bearings/hubs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Wheel bearings/hubs?

Anyone got any info or recommendations on after market wheel hubs for the NS Pajero? I think the Mitsubishi cost is close to round the $380 mark for rears, but have been told can get them for like $185, wondering if anyone has tried this and knows of suppliers etc?

Cheers

Originally posted by BadSeed View Post
    Anyone got any info or recommendations on after market wheel hubs for the NS Pajero? I think the Mitsubishi cost is close to round the $380 mark for rears, but have been told can get them for like $185, wondering if anyone has tried this and knows of suppliers etc?

Cheers
    About two years ago I had to replace a rear one on my NS. Aftermarket was not yet available and the local MM was nearly $500. I ended up getting an original unit ex Japan through Jesse Streeter for about $300 landed.

The NS unit is different to the NP one as well. I would think the rears are probably available aftermarket by now.

Comment

Repco sell them for about $150.
      Cheers, John.
      LC200 V8 goodness

MY12 LC200 GXL 4.5Lt V8 twin turbo, GVM upgrade, ARB bar, Warn winch, Outback Acc rear bar and dual carrier, TJM sidesteps, Bushskinz, Long Ranger 180Lt tank, Black Widow drawers, cargo barrier, Polaris Awning, +++
      Ex - NM auto, 2"Kings, Bilsteins, Buckshots, Wildcat headers, 2.75" Mandrel bent exhaust, Injected LPG, Smartbar, Scraper bar, Bushskinz, Custom steps, Dual Batteries, Breathers, Black Widow drawers, Polaris Awning.

Comment

Yep just did one prior to my outback trip 2 months ago.
        $175 from Repco.
        There are two types, one with the 12mm hub bolts and mine which had the 14mm bolts.
        07 VRX, Silver. Extended Diff breathers. EGR block with drilled throttle body. TJM snorkel. No limit module. 2inch lift with Bilsteins/ Lovells. GME TX3510 with AE4018K1 antenna. Rhino H/D Roof bars. Tigerz11 Roof top tent cage. Tigerz11 Roof top tent and side awning. Bushskins underbody Protection. 70 Ltr Companion Fridge/Freezer. ARB Deluxe bar. Roo Systems 7hp winch. Hella driving lights. Maxxis Bighorns, 275/70/18. Deleted pesky start up noises..

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X