Ad below navbar

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there an "always on" 12v wire somewhere in the boot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an "always on" 12v wire somewhere in the boot?

I am hoping there is an always on 12v power supply in the boot. There won't be a big draw on this. I am thinking the rear cabin interior light may have one. Can anyone confirm? And is there an easy way to access this through the roof lining?

Thanks
    Pajero NS Exceed
    Done: HID & LED Driving Lights, Nudge Bar, Bushskinz Bash plates, Roof Rack, UHF, Awning, Bilstein & Lovells 50mm lift, 285/60/18 A/T Tyres, 160W Solar, 120Ah ARK Battery, Waeco CF-50

Originally posted by GrumpySmurf View Post
    I am hoping there is an always on 12v power supply in the boot. There won't be a big draw on this. I am thinking the rear cabin interior light may have one. Can anyone confirm? And is there an easy way to access this through the roof lining?

Thanks

Normally the interior lights hve a permanent on 12v and switch off the earth, easiest way to get to it is to simply take the light fitting out and the wires are then easy to get to.
    Current vehicles: 1995 3.5l nj Pajero x 2, 1995 2.8td Mitsubishi Delica,2011 Jeep Patriot, 2 x 1971 ta 22 celicas, 74 ta 22 celica, ke 35 corollla with 18rg, 95 gtr 1000, 79 leyland terrier bus ( 350 chev),1978 ke 35 corolla, 1980 ra 40 celica 18rgeu,2011 agricat jd495
    Currently wrecking nh gls lwb, nh gl pov pack, 2 x nj gls lwb nl lwb, NH glx manual, 92 L300 delica

Comment

Wiper motor (if fitted) should have constant 12v, which returns the arm to its resting position regardless of ignition key position.
      2012 PB Challenger LS Manual

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X