Seat belt wont let go????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat belt wont let go????

I discovered that the seat belt mech behind the panel on passengers side has wires goin to it. I thought I could do some maintenance to it or something to get it to let go. Real frustrating getting passengers to sit in the back seat on their own when it decides to not spool out to buckle up.
    Anyone found a way to fix this?

Originally posted by CRE8OR View Post

I discovered that the seat belt mech behind the panel on passengers side has wires goin to it. I thought I could do some maintenance to it or something to get it to let go. Real frustrating getting passengers to sit in the back seat on their own when it decides to not spool out to buckle up.
    Anyone found a way to fix this?
    One of my rear belts do this only way I have found is let it fully retract and it seems to come out normally
    NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

That's actually a safety feature to ensure the belt does not loosen when a child restraint seat is installed. Fully retract to unlock it.
      2009 NT DiD GLX AUTO , Safety pack & MM RDL WITH TC OVERRIDE, ultimate suspension 2in lift, Maxxis Bighorns, Full Bushskinz body armour, Engine Guardian EG3, ICOM ICF2010 high power UHF, Jonny Tig Intercooler

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X