My new Bar, before and after shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Bar, before and after shots

Hey guys, I just got a new Bullbar for the Pajero, thought I would post some picks in case anyone was thinking of one of these. Its from ECB.

Cheers Stephen

Looks pretty good Stephen, even has the Mitsubishi triple diamond simble of the sides of the bar. Does it fit over the top original plastic bumper?
    Pajero MY05 Exceed, DVD / (infamous) Sat Nav, Petrol / Injected LPG, alloy bull bar, Blue Tongue compressor, Pirahna dual battery system, Cibie Oscar SC driving lights, UHF, Next G car kit, Waeco FF40, set Cooper ST's, cargo barrier and polyairs.

Comment

Looks awesome on there.....needs a spot for a winch though.
      03 NP, 34" tires, Fully skiplated, Custom rocksliders, custom winch mount, OME HD springs/shocks, and Aeroflow exhaust, Locked Front and Rear.

Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Comment

I emailed ECB and they have no plans on releasing a bumper replacement or a winch bar for the NS.

I'm waiting for TJMs offering.
        Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Looks great! My ARB jobbie goes on Thurs so I'll post some up then.
          Cheers,
          Rob

2007 NS VRX DID Auto - ARB Bullbar, Dual Deep Cycle Batteries, Nightstalker HID's, Family Pack, Tow Bar & Lift, Illuminated Side-Steps, Bluetooth, Neoprene Seat Covers, Mio Digiwalker C520 GPS.
          1989 NG EXE Tdi Manual - Cooper ATR's on 16x8 Sunraysia's, Tough Dog 2" Lift

Comment

Yeah it goes over or around the existing bumper. Its been a little frustrating getting accessories for the NS, even a price seems too hard. Just need a little patience I suppose.

Stephen

Comment

Groover, do you know what the weight of the bar is?

Anyone know how much the ARB bar weighs??
              Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

Groover,

Thanks for the photos. I am close to ordering a new NS and the ONLY bar I'd consider (if available) is the ECB. Their build quality and design are first class and it's a MUCH nicer looking bar than that crappy Mitsu OE thing.

Dennis.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                Working...
                X