Bullbar DRAMAS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullbar DRAMAS!!

I finally got to the point where i need a bull bar for my NS 3.2 exceed and guess what....no one seems to make one that will fit the exceed model

What is the go with that!?!? TJM said it as a module on the chassis and ARB could'nt say only that is not recommended to fit ANY of their bar to it...

How on earth am i going to get a winch bar now lol This must have come up before surely , any and all help would keep me sane..ish

im in brisbane btw in case there is "a place" that does them.

Thanks in advance Belli
    NS exceed, EFS suspension, air bags, egr block, Bushskinz intercooler guard, sump guard and transmission guard,T2 upgraded brakes, Tekonsha brake controller, electronic rust controller, Anderson plug, Dunlop AT3G, oricom 300 uhf, rfi cd900 raised feed antenna, rhino racks, Roof top rack, smartbar, rear bumper protection

I'm sure ARB do a bar for it have you called head office.
    Old, NP Exceed 3.5 petrol, ARB Bull bar, Warn winch, Bush Skinz Bash plates ,2inch lift, Safari Snorkel. ***Now Sold***
    New, RG Colorado Dual Cab Tray

Comment

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
      No i didnt i called an outlet. But i told him what TJM said about the module on the chassis mounting points and he checked each bar they sell, and each one said not recommended to be fitted to the exceed

TJM couldnt tell me what the offending module was, neither could MM parts guys either.

might try head office now and see what they say
      NS exceed, EFS suspension, air bags, egr block, Bushskinz intercooler guard, sump guard and transmission guard,T2 upgraded brakes, Tekonsha brake controller, electronic rust controller, Anderson plug, Dunlop AT3G, oricom 300 uhf, rfi cd900 raised feed antenna, rhino racks, Roof top rack, smartbar, rear bumper protection

Comment

I have a NS Exceed and I had my bar fitted by TJM

Its the T13 Bar they have the holes to fit there washer kit

They might be talking about the washer's for the HID Lights.
        NS Pajero Exceed. With stuff

Comment

Originally posted by my.paj View Post
          Ok seems your right crisis averted!! haha. Chap at Head Office reckons they can now with introduction of the washer kit. He didnt know anything about a module in the way so happy days indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneman View Post
            I have a NS Exceed and I had my bar fitted by TJM

Its the T13 Bar they have the holes to fit there washer kit

They might be talking about the washer's for the HID Lights.

Thats odd then, wonder what the TJM guy i was talking to was on about... how much if you dont mind me asking did it cost you and i guess when did you do it?

Comment

About a year ago now

and the price I'm not 100% sure but I think it was around the $1400 mark fitted

I had mine done by the Dandenong store.

From memory the washer's was the only issue,

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneman View Post
                About a year ago now

and the price I'm not 100% sure but I think it was around the $1400 mark fitted

I had mine done by the Dandenong store.

From memory the washer's was the only issue,
                See thats way cheap, i was quoted 1620$ plus 30$ for the washers kit unfitted.

ARB just quoted me 1755 unfitted....

when are the specials lol

Comment

Originally posted by Belli View Post
                  See thats way cheap, i was quoted 1620$ plus 30$ for the washers kit unfitted.

ARB just quoted me 1755 unfitted....

when are the specials lol
                  I could be wrong mate 1600 does ring a bell

It definitely wasn't 1600 + fitting

I would have to try and dig up the receipt.
                  Last edited by Stoneman; 16-12-13, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Also I don't have the washers fitted yet just knew it was an issue

Comment

Ah yep, i reckon still expensive hey. i will get the washer kit however to keep her legal. don't want to give the insurance companies any more excuses than they already have haha

Thanks for your help guys

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X