does the stock HU have preouts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does the stock HU have preouts?

does anyone know if our stock headunit have preouts?

My HU is not the rockford version with the amplifier and sub package, it looks the same but without the rockford logo and no 6 disc changer,
    2007 NS 3.2 did auto and 1999 NL 2.8 , .

no pre-outs...just 2 multi pin type plugs. I can take a pict of the back of the ROckford HU taken out and replaced with the AVN 6000.
    NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

Yep, hes right. My stock HU is sitting in the garage and there is no pre-outs. You won't find a factory HU with them these days, which is really bad on behalf of the manufacturers. They are making it hard for us to get decent bloody sound!!!
      Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

Comment

thanks for the help mates, no need to tinker with my radio, my stock headunit is not connected to any speakers, I was planning to use the pre outs and wire them with my aftermarket HU aux in, just to make my stock HU work, I'l just get a lineout converter, arent you guys happy with the rockford system? we dont have that option here,

Comment

Originally posted by dunkinx View Post
          thanks for the help mates, no need to tinker with my radio, my stock headunit is not connected to any speakers, I was planning to use the pre outs and wire them with my aftermarket HU aux in, just to make my stock HU work, I'l just get a lineout converter, arent you guys happy with the rockford system? we dont have that option here,
          Where are you from?
          Rockford system is good in the Exceed -HU is ok/. I wanted Sat Nav (intergrated as its meantot be a luxuary car...anyway speakes amp etc all pretty good - just want the sat nav etc. What I do want is the Satnav from Rockford as sold in the EU/UK Shogun.....
          NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

I'm from the philippines, pajeros here only come in 2 variants petrol and diesel. no trims or options available, you mates are lucky to have lots of options and aftermarket accesories. I'm green with envy, would love to get me one of those bonnet protectors and leather seats

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X