Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgestone Duellers For Sale

Hi
    I have replaced my OME tyres with Goodyear Silent Armours on my Exceed.
    So I have 5 (4 near new (5500kms) and 1 brand new) Dueller HT's in 265/60/18 size for sale.
    Location Sydney.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    Yellowfin
    NS SWB R DiD - B/stone D694's, BushSkinz plates, LRA aux tank(65L), custom Milford barrier, MM rear bar, Kingsley steps, Rhino HD bars & platfrom, Icom UHF, VMS 500 GPS ,Alpine X001 & Focals
    Toyota LC200 TD V8
    - MT ATZ's, ARB Deluxe Bar, Lighforce 170's, GME TX3340 UHF, Lovells Sus & GVM upgrade, Lone Ranger fuel & water tank, pump & tap, Kaymar wheel carrier, Milford barrier, ARB dual battery, custom fridge cage w BW slide, Rhino HD bars & platform

Originally posted by Yellowfin View Post
    Hi
    I have replaced my OME tyres with Goodyear Silent Armours on my Exceed.
    So I have 5 (4 near new (5500kms) and 1 brand new) Dueller HT's in 265/60/18 size for sale.
    Location Sydney.
    Let me know if you are interested.
    what did you replace them with?
    NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

Goodyear Silent Armour in 265/60/18 - early days but the difference on road has been amazing(and they are an AT tyre not a HT like the Bridgestones). Will let you know after next trip what they are like offroad.
      Yellowfin
      NS SWB R DiD - B/stone D694's, BushSkinz plates, LRA aux tank(65L), custom Milford barrier, MM rear bar, Kingsley steps, Rhino HD bars & platfrom, Icom UHF, VMS 500 GPS ,Alpine X001 & Focals
      Toyota LC200 TD V8
      - MT ATZ's, ARB Deluxe Bar, Lighforce 170's, GME TX3340 UHF, Lovells Sus & GVM upgrade, Lone Ranger fuel & water tank, pump & tap, Kaymar wheel carrier, Milford barrier, ARB dual battery, custom fridge cage w BW slide, Rhino HD bars & platform

Comment

Originally posted by Yellowfin View Post
        Goodyear Silent Armour in 265/60/18 - early days but the difference on road has been amazing(and they are an AT tyre not a HT like the Bridgestones). Will let you know after next trip what they are like offroad.
        look forward to your feed back, these and the Yokohama Geolander A/T-S are the only AT 18" tyres I can find for the Paj Exceed.

can I ask what cost was?
        NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

I got a price the other day for the Goodyears and they were $450 each..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tristram View Post
            I got a price the other day for the Goodyears and they were $450 each..
            Ouch!!!

I plan to get these but for 17" rims, they look like a great tyre.
            thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
            1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Yellowfin, you say "the difference on road has been amazing", do you mind giving a bit more detail?

Thanks
              -----------------------
              NS SWB-X, Nudge bar, Towbar, Sunroof, GPS, Rear cam
              -----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                Ouch!!!

I plan to get these but for 17" rims, they look like a great tyre.
                you have a range rover, you can afford some rubber easy
                SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfnorbert View Post
                  you have a range rover, you can afford some rubber easy

Ok, let get this straight....I have 2 Range Rovers!

But the combined value of the 2 is about $3,000!
                  thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
                  1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X