My new colour coded ARB bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new colour coded ARB bar

As the title states this is my new bar colour coded to my car exact colour match. Got a 10% discount at the Perth 4wd show had 3 months to pay and have it installed.

As the wife returned to ARB to collect the car this is what she found.

Apparently the paint code off my car is the code Arb have for a silver pajero1981-1991, so it is painted silver.

Going in today to reorganise the right colour. Arb aknowledge the mistake and are trying to rectify.
    The winch I bought 2nd hand from fellow member from the Mitsubishi 4wd club $600 minus cable. Has been completly stripped and refurbished. Arb wanted $326 for new one Ebay $101 to my door new original Warn cable which the guy wanted Plasma rope so had the steel cable spare.

After the stuff up from ARB true to their word they repainted to the specs I originally ordered, A loan car was offered and I am very happy with the results.

Last edited by Wrex; 05-02-09, 04:45 PM. Reason: Added new pics of new bar.

Looks quite good in the silver!
    2008 NS Pajero LWB Platinum DID,
    -ARB Dual Battery-ARB Fridge-ARB Compressor-ARB Rear Locker-OME 2"Lift -ARB Deluxe Bar-9000lb Warn Winch-Safari Snorkel-Aux Fuel Tank-IPF Driving Lights-Uniden UHF-Rhino Full length Roof Rack-Iron Man Awning-Diff breathers-Jayco Expanda Outback

Comment

Looks pretty good, mine is the same paint code. Way better going this colour than the Gun Metal Grey that ARB here wanted me to do it in.
      Attached Files
      Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Wrex,

I really like that bash plate you have under the front of your car. Who supplied that, or did you make it yourself?

I think it looks good just the way it is
        Gen 4, GLX, DiD, African outback roofrack, 9500lbs winch, OME all round

If you CAN'T fix it with a hammer, you've got an ELECTRICAL PROBLEM...........But, you can eliminate an electrical problem with a hammer

Comment

Silver looks good and it also blends in with the side steps

Skip
          Goodbye "NJ" HELLO NS SWB V6
          "Western Australia"

Hella Ralley4000
          Poly Air Bags
          Thule Roof Racks
          Waeco Fridge
          More Additions soon $$$$$$$$

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
            Wrex,

I really like that bash plate you have under the front of your car. Who supplied that, or did you make it yourself?

I think it looks good just the way it is

It is a Brown Davis gaurd.
            Bought it 2nd hand from a fellow forum member.

I really wanted the blend in/stealth look for the bar, so will get it colour coded to the car.

Comment

Edited with new pics in 1st post for comparisons

Comment

OK.... looks a bit better

Making me jealous here...
                Gen 4, GLX, DiD, African outback roofrack, 9500lbs winch, OME all round

If you CAN'T fix it with a hammer, you've got an ELECTRICAL PROBLEM...........But, you can eliminate an electrical problem with a hammer

Comment

Looks good, it is good that they helped you out.

Chris
                  2008 NS 25th Anniversary 3.2L Auto - Mickey Thompson Baja STZ 265/60R18, Tow Bar, ARB Saraha Bar, Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport 2" lift.
                  Limited Edition Mighty Bulloak Camper Trailer - All mods including a 2" lift.

Comment

Wrex, it looks the dogs b****s - you were right to stick to your guns. How many kays do you have on your ATRs - how are you finding them?

2008 NS DiD GLX, ARB bar, Warn winch, BFG ATs, Bilstein/Lovell 2" lift, Milford barrier, VMS GPS, Rhino platform rack, Uniden UHF, Mobile 1 antenna, MMA tow bar, DIY dual battery system, Outback rear storage, Bushskinz bash plates x 3, custom steel sliders, Airtec snorkel, Narva HIDs, Ironman awning, ERPS, Glind hot water

Comment

Lookin good!
                      NP GLS DID Auto: ARB Bar, Warn XD9000, Rear ARB Locker, Dobinsons, Bilsteins, 33" BFG MT's, 61Lt Sub Tank, Striker 170's, Dual Batts, etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Ceejay 12,000 and going strong they are the LT ply ones, very quiet on the hwy I have to let em down to 15psi min on the soft soft sand but they sag really nice. Plenty of grip in the rocky stuff havn't tried em in the mud but have a spare set of 16 inch rims that i will put the cheapest most aggressive tyre I can find courtesy of Mr Rudd

Comment

Wrex

Do you get any splashback from the lights on the ARB Combo bar when driving at night?

On my NM with ARB Sahara bar I get no splashback and was thinking of fitting the Combo bar on my NS when I win the Lotto, so was just wondering.

CATS
                          2001 Pajero NM 3.2 DiD GLS LWB Manual
                          (Snoopy)Old Man Emu heavy duty suspension-now on Iron man, 265/75/16 BFG A/T tyres, ARB Sahara bar, Warn winch, KC Daylighter and Hella spots, 3 aux Batteries, ARB aircompressor, Safari Snorkel, Outback Roofrack, on board EGT and Tyre Pressure gauge. Factory rear difflock standard :-) - Sadly sold and missed dearly.
                          2008 Pajero NS 3.2 DiDc GLS LWB Auto(Sylvester)-SOLD
                          2009 Pajero NS 3.2 DiDc GLS LWB Auto(Casper)

Comment

No light reflection at all. From the driving position I can only just see the top of the bar anyway.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X