Rockford sound system and Fujitsu F10 SATNAV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockford sound system and Fujitsu F10 SATNAV

Has anyone have any experience with installing one of these units and does the Rockford system maintain its quality ?
    NS Pajero Exceed 2007, 3.2 Diesel Auto, FP, HD Tow Pack, Diff Lock, Cargo Barrier, GMC TX3440, GPS SatNav, ARB Dual Battery Kit, BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A -

Originally posted by GHM View Post
    Has anyone have any experience with installing one of these units and does the Rockford system maintain its quality ?
    Yep. Tried and failed with the AVN6000. Had the unit removed last week and back to the original Rockford H/U. I am sure it can be done, however the fix Fujitsu Ten/Eclipse gave us didnt work. Also the facia/fitment looks ordinary. I am looking other suppliers (Pioneer unit or VMS unit) to give me what I want and if they can be bothered doing the work to get it all to work properly.
    NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

I fitted my own towbar and the instructions i got from mitsubishi were fantastic my girlfriend could have installed it. (not that she's not clever she's just mechanically impaired.) if you get the same thing with other accesories should be a breeze.
      NW Pajero VR-X
      Currently stock

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X