Help buying an NS Exceed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help buying an NS Exceed

I'm sure this has been talked about before but I will bring it up again.

What sort of deal have you guys got on an exceed Did?

I am just in the middle of dealing at the moment and would love some help.
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Are you leasing or a private buyer?
    NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

I will lease. Why, does that make much difference?
      thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
      1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

65500 exceed did auto tow bar and diff lock

Comment

Wow. Was that a drive away price?
          thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
          1987 Range Rover Ute

Comment

$61240.00 Exceed with Tint plus Towbar

Comment

hi yep drive away with the pajero club discount Mits dealer in Lilydale Victoria

Comment

Looks like I better join the Pajero club. What sort of discount do you get being in the club?
                thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
                1987 Range Rover Ute

Comment

bmartino & oiler, great price. Interested to know when you purchased and are your vehicles 06 or 07 plated?

Comment

Hi 07 plated in purchased end June 07 from Mits dealer in Lilydale VIC.

Comment

67000 on road drive away. Pleasenote that in WA that includes over 5K of stamp duty!!!!!!!!!

Basicaly the car was down to 59K + on road + a few options I think. Had the car upto 70k on road but got the sat nav removed and refunded. MMA discount of 7k and dealer of 2.5k inc GST. Will dig up the quotes
                      NS Exceed (03/07 build) - ARB Bull Bar (Colour Coded), Tough Dog Suspension (Ajustable Shocks) 2" lift (more like 3" in the back ) NOW REPLACED WITH OME and much happier IPFs with HID upgrade - Bushman fridge with Extension, Rhino Cross Bars - No DPF probs - Duel Battery set on the way.

Comment

Are they in stock ?

Are most Pajero models in stock - you seem to be able to get better deals when there is a surplus of stock.

With the new Prado Diesel just being released, the Pajero Diesel sales may be sagging ?
                        Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Silverfox yes its an 07 plated vehicle ordered from the factory to my specs back in May and delivered in August. Bought in Brisbane through my lease company. Discounts were national fleet and a dealer discount.

Comment

Well thnkyou all for your help. I finally did it today!!

I have just bought a new Pajero Exceed. Dark Blue, cream interior with towbar and rear diff lock. It should be in sometime in the next 4-6 weeks.
                            thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
                            1987 Range Rover Ute

Comment

Congrats Walker,
                              What did you end up paying?
                              Sandgroper.
                              NS VRX DiD manual, family pack, tint, 2.5t tow, Smartbar, Firestone airbags, Vision X HID driving lights.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X