For Sale Or Swap 18" NS Wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Or Swap 18" NS Wheels

I have a NS pajero and im not happy with the optional 18" wheels fitted.
    they were put on the vehicle when i bought but i dont like them as I use my vehicle off the bitumen and I dont like spending $500 on tyres when I get a blowout. They are currently fitted with dunlop grandtreks.
    If anyone is interested please let me know.

Cheers Adrian.
    NW Pajero VR-X
    Currently stock

Oops I obviously left out one or two pieces of vital imformation such as:
    My vehicle is in perth and I am looking at getting rid of all 5 wheels in one hit.

Cheers Adrian
    NW Pajero VR-X
    Currently stock

Comment

Adrian
      Best of luck getting rid of them. I am not interested in the offer but what have you (or will you) replace them with? Paj 17 inch or other rims?
      I'm probably going to buy a second set of rims to put the AT's on.
      Rusty
      2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
      Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
      2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

wheels and tyres? how much please?
        SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Adrian,

Before you take the plunge you should check out the new Yokohama Geolander GO12's that should be available to fit your 18's!

They are an excellent tyre as an allround A/T.

Comment

Its not just that there arent many tyres to fit but the tyres are very expensive compared to 17" tyres.
            I did think about buying another set of 17" steel rims just to run A/T's on but im not sure whether i can be bothered with the hassle of having to change them anytime i go offroad. But if I do manage to get rid of them I want to get the 17" Paj rims. Im chasing $2500 for them including the tyres which I think is fair considering the rims alone without centre caps are ~ $700 each.

If anyone has any other ideas please share them as im open to ideas.
            also interested to find out peoples opinions on good tyres.

Cheers Adrian
            NW Pajero VR-X
            Currently stock

Comment

wow that is huge $$
              SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfnorbert View Post
                wow that is huge $$
                I actually think that it is fair considering thats including almost new tyres the price of new rims is ridiculous though.

I dont want to give them away as I have to replace them with something else.
                That is why id really rather swap them with someone then no one will be out of pocket.
                NW Pajero VR-X
                Currently stock

Comment

Originally posted by Hopperoo View Post
                  Adrian,

Before you take the plunge you should check out the new Yokohama Geolander GO12's that should be available to fit your 18's!

They are an excellent tyre as an allround A/T.
                  These tyres actually look pretty good does anyone know if they are any good on rocky roads ie. gibber plains.

cheers for the info Hopperoo
                  Adrian
                  NW Pajero VR-X
                  Currently stock

Comment

Mongoose
                    I replaced mine with Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armours 265/60/18 and am very very happy. Still trying to sell the OME Bridgestone Duellers.
                    Yellowfin
                    NS SWB R DiD - B/stone D694's, BushSkinz plates, LRA aux tank(65L), custom Milford barrier, MM rear bar, Kingsley steps, Rhino HD bars & platfrom, Icom UHF, VMS 500 GPS ,Alpine X001 & Focals
                    Toyota LC200 TD V8
                    - MT ATZ's, ARB Deluxe Bar, Lighforce 170's, GME TX3340 UHF, Lovells Sus & GVM upgrade, Lone Ranger fuel & water tank, pump & tap, Kaymar wheel carrier, Milford barrier, ARB dual battery, custom fridge cage w BW slide, Rhino HD bars & platform

Comment

Yellowfin, im looking at getting the silent armours as well, how much did it cost for you?

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X