Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMCS and additionals rear monitors

Hello,
    i need to connect 2 rear monitors auxiliary ( not of mitsubishi) to my MMCS .
    I don't know if is possible ...
    First of all whic is the VIDEO out, in the MMCS and how can to connect the parts ( MMCS + Monitors).
    i think the problem is to open the rear network in the MMCS.

Thake note that i need only to show the same immagine in the all monitors simultaneously, is not necessary exclude the rear monitors .

many thanks for your help
    Simone.

from another thread mmcs likely a model AVN6000

The installation manual which shows all of the wiring connections is available at the following URL: http://www.eclipse-web.com/download/...-au/index.html
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Originally posted by matthewfnorbert View Post
      from another thread mmcs likely a model AVN6000

The installation manual which shows all of the wiring connections is available at the following URL: http://www.eclipse-web.com/download/...-au/index.html
      Matthew

That one is in the old NP not the NS. The NS is a Kenwood head unit and we have not been able to track down the oem user manual for it yet.

Simone

I don't know how to do this maybe somewone has tracked down the manual for the NS unit.

Thanks

Chris
      2008 NS 25th Anniversary 3.2L Auto - Mickey Thompson Baja STZ 265/60R18, Tow Bar, ARB Saraha Bar, Old Man Emu Nitro Charger Sport 2" lift.
      Limited Edition Mighty Bulloak Camper Trailer - All mods including a 2" lift.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsupkramer View Post
        Matthew

That one is in the old NP not the NS. The NS is a Kenwood head unit and we have not been able to track down the oem user manual for it yet.

Simone

I don't know how to do this maybe somewone has tracked down the manual for the NS unit.

Thanks

Chris
        thanks chris, do you know the kenwood model number?
        anyone pooped the unit out for a look?
        SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Hi Guys

1. I asked the exact same question as Simone today at a car stereo joint. I showed the guy the Eclipse manual but he said mine was not the eclipse but a Kenwood?
          All I want to do is run auxillary screens like Simone but I'm not sure if the motion/pulse sensor will cut out the image to the auxillary as well? He didn't know.

2. The screen shows the i-pod faint (as if not pluged in or energised), can I just plug one in if I get a cable or do I have to goto MM for software change.

3. The hard part, has anyone know how to pull the unit out, any pictures?

Thanks
          NS 25th Anniversary DiD Auto, MM Alloy Bull Bar, MM HD Tow Bar, Dual Batteries (ARB dual tray and diesel filter bracket, REDARC Reg with overide) Anderson Plug, Prodigy Brake Controller, Engel Fridge Socket in Rear - To Fit - LightForce Spots, Fridge Slide

Comment

Hi guys,
            Not sure on the manual situation but I would imagine that the system would cut the video feed in motion to all monitors, I don't have the factory nav unit in mine. But I am about to buy a double din pioneer dvd unit and I have found that the way to get around the motion issue with these is to take the wire that is meant to connect to the handbrake or something like that and connect it straight to an earth instead with a switch installed and this allows video play back while in motion, otherwise you can connect a relay to this wire and it will automatically allow you to have video with out having to flick a switch around. I will be doing this to mine when I get it.

Cheers,
            Kieron (BushSkinz 4x4)
            2012 Holden RG Colorado LX 2.8L Auto "Rad Rado"
            Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Retired: NS Pajero Exceed 3.8L

Retired: NS SWB X DiD "The BushSkinz lil Paj"

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ead.php?t=9928

Retired: NM Pajero 3.5L

www.bushskinz4x4.com.au[/SIZE]

Comment

Cheers Kieron

The Car Stereo guy mentioned the option of a switch to disconnect the pulse, but the only problem is that in our system you loose the Sat Nav.
              I am not sure if that cancels the trip/destination info when you flick the switch back on and let the GPS find us again.
              Hard to get the best of both worlds. other than pull it out and get an aftermarket DVD/Sat nav unit.

Cheers
              Brownie
              NS 25th Anniversary DiD Auto, MM Alloy Bull Bar, MM HD Tow Bar, Dual Batteries (ARB dual tray and diesel filter bracket, REDARC Reg with overide) Anderson Plug, Prodigy Brake Controller, Engel Fridge Socket in Rear - To Fit - LightForce Spots, Fridge Slide

Comment

i have no idea what the plugs but this is the back of ours
                Back from the Dark side
                NT VRX, Ironbark, Dobinson suspension, Kanati muddies 275 65 18, Boo's bash plates (now with dents )

Comment

Interesting I would of thought the sat nav would have kept running like normal in the background, I suppose its lucky I wanted to be able to watch video's and have the GPS map up and running at the same time and at the end of the day its only going to cost me 900 to have both rather then the 3 grand or what ever MM wanted for it back when I ordered the vehicle.

this is a little off topic but can anybody post some instructions for how to remove the original unit from the dash.

Cheers,
                  Kieron (BushSkinz 4x4)
                  Snorkel, Bilstein & Kings 50mm Lift, Custom Sliders, BushSkinz Underbody Protection, UHF, ARB Compressor, Ironman Bull Bar, Ironman 9500lb Rope Winch, Ironman HID Spotties, BFG KM2 Muddies.

Comment

Hello,
                    I noticed above that someone said that they were putting in a double din unit.

I am about to buy a NS - VRX without the satav or mmcs what do I need to do to be able to put a double din unit in?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere.

Chriso

Comment

you need to purchase the double din facia either from mitsubishi or frm a aplace called facias australia online, I am going to get mine online as it is $150 and I am pretty sire the mitsu one would be more. the only other thing is that you need to buy an adapter to make the steering wheel controls work, I am going to work out the details for that after I get back from the states with the head unit.

Cheers,
                      Kieron (BushSkinz 4x4)

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X