X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oil V6 NS

Just wonering what oil everyone runing in there V6's NS

Over here in Perth there using Shell Helix but I dont no what grade yet

I use to have a NJ and I ran the old girl on Penright, but I am not sure what to run in the new toy....

Skip
    Goodbye "NJ" HELLO NS SWB V6
    "Western Australia"

Hella Ralley4000
    Poly Air Bags
    Thule Roof Racks
    Waeco Fridge
    More Additions soon $$$$$$$$

I'm running Mobil1. Nothing but the best for my truck.
    Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Originally posted by john_char View Post
      I'm running Mobil1. Nothing but the best for my truck.

So why are you putting Limbo1 in it?
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

What you said may see absolutely hilarious to you, but unfortunately it's been lot to me, care to elaborate?

John
        Have a Gunmetal Grey NS V6 Exceed. Already raised with lovells, Poly airs, Colour coded ARB bullbar, Sidewinder Dual Batteries, WAECO CF50.... Just moved to Perth, wife and 2 girls and a bloody big boy dog.

Build Racing bikes in my spare time - check out the link: http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/f120/

Comment

Originally posted by john_char View Post
          What you said may see absolutely hilarious to you, but unfortunately it's been lot to me, care to elaborate?

John
          Just having a laugh, with myself apparently. Just don't like mobil oil.
          It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Each to their own. Unless someone can show me a better fully synthetic oil, then I'll still use it

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X