Looking to buy a NS SWB R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to buy a NS SWB R

Hi, this is my first post here, and I am looking to buy a new NS SWB R Pajero.
    I am in Sydney, but find your forum has been extremely informative in helping my decide on what to buy.

I have owned a Toyota Prado diesel, but that went in the settlement, so now looking at what to replace it with.

I am going for a test drive this weekend, but have read all the reviews online and sat in it at the dealers (actually, I sat in the X as they didn't have an R on the lot, and the test drive will be in the X).

Is there anything I should be aware of (other than some people reporting that the DiD is a bit noisy?). Also, if this is not a rude question, can people advise (maybe through a PM) what sort of price they are paying for them ? I am looking to add (from the dealer) rubber floor mats, premium plates, window tint and towpack with spare wheel riser, so not too many accessories initially.

Thanks for any advise you can provide.
    cheers,
    Simon
    MY09 NT Pajero X SWB DiD White
    Mods - MM towbar, Yokohama A/T-s 265/60r18 tyres, ARB Deluxe Bar

simon you should get all that and maybe a little more incl business reg for 49990.00 drive away on a 07 build car with metallic paint.
    SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Hi Mat, do you mean $39,999 ? I have seen the car advertised for $42,999 drive away (plus a grand or two for acessories), it is the R model, not the X.
      cheers,
      Simon
      MY09 NT Pajero X SWB DiD White
      Mods - MM towbar, Yokohama A/T-s 265/60r18 tyres, ARB Deluxe Bar

Comment

si yes i was ref to the x.. sorry
        SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...