Pictures of the NS SWB R model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of the NS SWB R model

Hi, I can't seem to find any photo's of the R model Pajero. All the photo's on the Mitsubishi website are of the X model (even on the R model page) and all reviews show the X model photos.

Does anyone have a link or photos of the R model, mainly looking to see what the differences are between the X and the R (ps: the dealer only has the X model on the lot, and all the brochures show the X model)

cheers,

Simon
    MY09 NT Pajero X SWB DiD White
    Mods - MM towbar, Yokohama A/T-s 265/60r18 tyres, ARB Deluxe Bar

Here is my one.......
    Attached Files
    Cheers,
    Andrew

2007 NS SWB R V6 Auto - Tow Bar & Lift, Thule Aero Bars, TomTom GO720
    1991 NH 2.6 SWB Manual - Michelin AT's, Thule Roofbars, Alloy Bullbar,Hella Lamps, Pedders 1" Lift

Comment

thanks for that Andrew, if I do say so, a very attractive looking vehicle !! Do you use it for an everyday drive ? if so, how do you find it in traffic? I am looking at the diesel, but I believe suspension and brakes are common ? Are those the standard tyres or did you swap them to a/t's?
      cheers,
      Simon
      MY09 NT Pajero X SWB DiD White
      Mods - MM towbar, Yokohama A/T-s 265/60r18 tyres, ARB Deluxe Bar

Comment

I use it as my every day car in sydney. The V6 has great legs and the brakes & suspension are excellent. It has done some serious 4wdriving as well and the traction control really works. Range is an issue in the outback, however.

Those are the standard tyres and they are excellent on & off road, although you would want something tougher for a big outback trip. I may try Yoko Geolandars next, but i have no complaints so far with the bridgestones - they are still new after all.... The main thing would be to get a tyre that will not let you down on the tar in the wet & not too noisy, so i would be careful about aggessive AT treads. Read the reviews.
        Cheers,
        Andrew

2007 NS SWB R V6 Auto - Tow Bar & Lift, Thule Aero Bars, TomTom GO720
        1991 NH 2.6 SWB Manual - Michelin AT's, Thule Roofbars, Alloy Bullbar,Hella Lamps, Pedders 1" Lift

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X