NP equipement on an NS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NP equipement on an NS

I am very new to Pajero's and don't know a lot about them.

Does anyone know what parts carry over from the NP to the NS?

I have learned that the suspension is almost the same so shocks and springs carry over but how about wheels? Is the stud pattern the same?

Also thinks like drawer systems for the rear??

Long Range tanks?
    thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
    1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Adam
    We had an NM, now an NS.
    The long range fuel tank swapped over.
    Dual battery system slotted in no worries.
    I home built a removable shelf for the NM that would not fit in the NS without some minor modification. Had to reduce the width and change position of 1 leg. Main changes were on off side of vehicle. So I am guessing that a drawer system built for an NM/NP would probably require a bit of work as well.
    I haven't tried but I understand the stud pattern is the same but diameter of brake equipment prevents rim swaps from 16 inch to 17/18 inch on NS. But I do not know for sure on the latter.
    Rusty
    2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
    Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
    2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Thanks Rusty,
      From the amount of views this thread got looks like a lot of people are interested but you are the first to know the answers.

Good to know I can just get the battery tray and long range tank built for the last model.

How much does you tank hold, and is it an auxillary tank or does it replace the original tank? We are planning to do the original Madigan Line next year and I think I am going to have to carry something like 270l of diesel to do it.
      thanks,

Adam

2010 Prado ZR 150 SWB
      1987 Range Rover Ute

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. - Homer Simpson

Comment

Hi Adam
        It is an aux tank. Pumps from it to main on demand from a switch in the cabin.
        Gives us about 140 litres (confidentally) useable fuel.
        While it sits below the third row seat well it does not interfere with departure and after 5 years or so is still dent free. We do not do rock climbing or similar, mainly touring.
        Rusty
        2012 NW Platinum 2 in cool silver. Armour tint all round. Hayman Reese heavy duty hitch. Spare wheel lift. ARB heavy duty suspension with lift. Long Range Automotive auxiliary 81 litre fuel tank. Piranha dual battery set up. Battery World second battery. GME TX 3540 UHF.
        Concept caravan, Autofridge 40L Fridge, Waeco CF18 Fridge/Freezer,
        2008 CJ Lancer VR Sportsback with a few little extras

Comment

Working...
        X