Smart Bar...anyone bought one yet for NS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smart Bar...anyone bought one yet for NS

I am interested in the purchase of the Smart Bar for the NS and would like to see a few pics if anyone got them.
    Got quoted $1500 installed.

Gonna travel soon for 12 months and need to do something.
    Thanks
    JandG
    Mitsubishi Pajero Platinum LWB Diesel 2012 towing AVAN Caravan the Liam 18ft adventure pack with ALKO AKS3004 coupling.

J and G,
    I posted a pic some where in the forum of a smarbar on a LWB (not mine) - you have a SWB like me from memory.

I can post again if you like or go to the web site (do a google on smartbar).

I reckon I will get one early next year or before if I can.

Rich

Comment

I'll be getting mine at the end of October and will post pics then. As per Rich's reply, google smartbar, and then search their website for a photo. If you want to see one in the flesh, keep your eyes peeled for a new police pajero.

I don't think they look the best, but from what I have heard about them they'll do the job well, and safer than a metal one.

mike
      NS GLX Silver DiD manual, diff lock, A/T Bridgestone Dueler, Smartbar, 170mm Lightforce driving lights, Phillips 50+ H11, fogs, sidesteps, tow bar, roof racks, bonnet protector, dust deflector, cargo barrier, GME TX3440, Blueant Supertooth II, Fullriver 110a/h AGM in rear seatwell, 40L Engel, slide & rear compartment, camper-trailer.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X