A major Pajero plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A major Pajero plus

I have been reading some of the problems that other owners have had with the NS and having experienced a few of my own, namely rattles and squeeks as well as some other small issues. Without a local dealer these are difficult to resolve and I was regreting my decision of not buying a Prado from the local dealer.
    But the original reasons for opting for the Pajero came to the fore recently with three local instances of Prado's rolling over. (one was only a week old) Admittedly there are more of them on the road, but there is no substitute for the Pajeros handling on the dirt, it is safer and rides better.
    So if you can get a Pajero moving, which seems to be the main challenge for some, it is more likely to get where you are going in the upright position. If only MMC could improve the finish, reliability and service...... if only!

What is the Manufacture Date on yours (Plate is in the Engine Compartment firewall in front of the driver)
    Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike DiD View Post
      What is the Manufacture Date on yours (Plate is in the Engine Compartment firewall in front of the driver)
      December 2006 build
      Were there some changes?

Comment

Originally posted by JMTVAND View Post
        December 2006 build
        Were there some changes?
        I was just wondering how close to the start of NS manufacturing it was.
        Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X