Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HID upgrades

G'day all,

Was just wondering who has done HID conversions on their NS Paj or their driving lights. I am looking at upgrading my low beams and then spotties once I get them.

What brands have people used, and where did you get them? You can get kits on ebay for $100 (seems too cheap) to $1200-1500 from XenonOZ (too expensive). Have you had any problems?
    Drowned, RIP: NS DID VRX Auto, FP, TJM Sorkel, Cargo Barrier, Infill G4 car PC, Waeco CF-50, Icom IC 400 UHF, ARB deluxe bar, IPF 900XS HID upgrade and dual battery. Kings and Bilsteins, Brown Davis Bash plates, CSA 17 inch alloys with Cooper ST-Cs for the dirt, ORS fridgepack drawers, 90 litre water bladder, LRA aux fuel tank.

I'll be interested so a comparison with the original HIDs - these are great because of their very wide beam - not just their brightness.

I'm wondering if you convert the standard low beams to HID if you'll get the same beam pattern.
    Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Comment

Converted a set of hella 4000's. The kit was a Kingwood, it was either the 4300K or 5000K (I can't remember). An auto elec mate of mine has been using them for trucks for a couple of years without problem. Essentially you end up with 4000 predator performance (same reflector and mounting system) for around $600 a set. You can also get reasonably priced HID upgrades for lightforce if you order out of the states.
      NS oil burner shorty

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X