Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subi_man
    replied
    Thanks GK, but therein lies my problem - the locking bolt AND welded nut has disappeared (looks like it's broken off), IMHO it's pretty silly to have it sticking straight out the bottom of the towbar where it's vulnerable to damage - earlier model Tritons had the locking bolt on the top of the square

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• Geekay
    replied
    Rattlin tow bar

Mine, square tube type, has a locking bolt underneath the tow bar which screws onto the extension tongue and ball when slid into tube outer. Just loosen off the lock nut first.
    It stops the tongue from rattling.

Leave a comment:

• subi_man
    replied
    hmmm apart from the free 1,500 checkup, I've only had one service (7,500k) so far at Orange on my Triton.

I had forgotten to ask them about the flash upgrade, and they forgot to fix the rattling towbar which had been "noted" at the 1500 inspection.

Squeaky rear springs were "diagnosed" as squeaky springs and a MM "fix" will be done at the next service (1 day to remove and reset the rear leaves) and FWIW virtually every Triton develops these squeaks.

I only had to wait for mine to be road-tested before pickup so I guess that's not too bad.

Sorry to hear about your dash scratches Hilli, that would really p155 me off - we haven't got much in the way of alternative dealers though

Cheers
    Andrew

PS: was in your fine city this arvo too although you probably wouldn't have recognised my Triton for all the mud on it

Leave a comment:

• Hilli
    started a topic 15000 km SERVICE

15000 km SERVICE

Just had the 15000km service done and would have to say that the Orange MM are a joke ;

Asked for the flash upgrade ; Said it would not let them install the last files and are waiting for MM to get back to them.

Rattle in dash ; Said it was fine, I had a piece of cardboard wedged in dash. Tec said he though that was where I stored my business cards !!!!!!!!

Fit audio out lead ; Scratched dash in three place's removing and replacing the head unit said they will try and repair.

I rang up to ask if it was ready, they said were finished and was good to go, got there and had to wait because it was still in the workshop

I may ring custom fleet tomorrow to put a hold on payment till the dash is repaired.

Matched content

Collapse
Working...
X