NS Warranty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS Warranty

Hands up all of those who think that your new purchase will be automatically covered if you have a Warranty claim 4.9 years from new (under 130,000km).
    - wrong ! Read page 3 of the Service & warranty Book. You only get this extended coverage if you notify MMA between 30 and 36 months from purchase, that you intend to take up this extended warranty.

Were you planning on eventually advertising your vehicle for sale as having a 10 year 160,00km Powertrain Warranty ?
    - wrong - it's only available to the original purchaser.

If you report a problem but the Dealer says he can't work on it for two weeks, you may have trouble claiming any major damage under warranty - "the warranty will not apply to damage caused by continued operation of the vehicle after it is known to be defective"

Did you think Valve Clearance or Injection Pump adjustment would be covered by the warranty ?
    - wrong ! see page 6

Be sure to report any "general body squeaks or rattles" within 3 months or 5000kms, because after that it is Owner Responsibility i.e. not covered under warranty.
    Mike R. Sydney. Pajero GLS NX Silver Jan15. DiD Auto. STILL grossly disappointed with the errors in Speed Limits on major roads in my TomTom.

Credit to Knox Mitsubishi, they did explain the main warranty terms and conditions when I picked the vehicle up.
    NS oil burner shorty

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X