X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog Lights Installation

Hi All,

Quick query re: fog lights

I am in the process of installing a replacement bumper on my NT and part of the reason is I lost one of the fog light caps.

I picked up a set of fog lights from a fellow forum member (thanks Mark) and am going to pop them in instead of the caps but not connect them at this stage.

Anyway having a look this arvo the holes that hold the fog light in place don't have any form of thread in them so I was wondering how they are attached to the bumper?

Mark also sent me a heap of different bolts, screws, clips etc. but none of the seem to be right.

Any info would be greatly appreciated and then I can hopefully install the bumper on the weekend.

Cheers, Lloyd
    2010 GLX NT, Warm White Auto DiD, EFS Elite Shocks and Springs - 40mm Lift, MM Tow Bar, Tinted Windows, BFG All Terrain KO L/T Tyres, HEMA Navigator HN6, BOSS Auxiliary Battery Tray, Evakool 70L Fridgemate, Uniden UH7700NB, Bushranger Awning, Rhino Pioneer Platform, DRIFTA Drawer System, Bushskinz Intercooler/Sump/Transmission/Transfer Case Guards

Hi Lloyd,

I removed the fog lights on my mates NW when we fitted his Smartbar and from memory the fogs screwed on to the rear side of the front bumper cover with self tapping screws.

cheers, old Jack.
    2011 PB Base White Auto, Smartbar, Cooper STMaxx LT235/85R-16,TPMS, HR TB, 3 x Bushskinz, front +40mm Dobinson , rear +50mm EHDVR Lovells, Dobinson MT struts and shockers, Peddars 5899 cone springs, Windcheater rack, GME UHF, Custom alloy drawer system inc. 30lt Engel & 2 x 30 AH LiFePo batteries + elec controls, Tailgate hi-lift/long struts, Phillips +100 LB & HB, Lightforce 20" single row driving beam LED lightbar, Scanguage II.
    MM4x4 Auto Mate, Serial No 1 .

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X