tow ball weight 180kg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tow ball weight 180kg

Hi just received a reply from Mitsubishi in ref to my question as to what I can do to our paj to increase the tow ball weight from 180kgs once the caravan exceeds 2500 kgs. The dealer that sold me the car assured me that by using Hayman Reece tow equipment with the weight distribution hitch that all would be ok but apparently not however Mitsubishi did say I might get better help from this forum. Cheers Harvey

WDH won't make your van lighter, just help the vehicle sit better while towing. The dealer doesn't have any idea what they are talking about.

If you van is over 2500kgs the maximum ball weight is 180kg according to MM. Not much you can do about that. Try loading your van differently (remove stuff off drawbar) or buy a different van or tow vehicle. I'd be giving the dealer a serve.
    2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X