NT Back Seats Required Adelaide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT Back Seats Required Adelaide

This is for Adelaide Pajero members but I have been traveling Australia from Perth for the past 6 months (www.fourwheelsoffroad.com) and the GF has her parents over from Scotland to visit and we have no back seat in the car. So to try and not have to hire a car for them and have us drive them around I need to borrow a back seat for 3 weeks from the 12th so we can travel together, they fly out of Adelaide on the 31st..

This is way out of left field I know but you never know, if you happen to have your rear seats out and not require them until the 1st please pm me. I'm sure there can be beer involved...
    Cheers Thomo
    Last edited by Thomo238; 24-11-13, 10:52 PM.
    2011 NT RX 3.2DiD.ARB Winch Bar,Avenger 9500lb Winch,ARB Lockers,OME 2' Lifted Suspension,Poly Airs,58lt LRA Tank, Redarc Dual Battery Kit,Snorkel,Rock Sliders,GME UHF TX3340,265/70R17 MTZ's,Full Under Body Protection,48lt S/S Water Tank,HID Spot Lights,LED Light Bar,Custom Made Rear Draws,Diff Breathers,Diesel Smart Module,B&M Tranny Cooler,Dual Wheel Carrier,Rear,Camp Light,In Dash GPS,Coupler Tech,Tyre Monitors,Scan Gauge,3' Manta Exh,HPD InterCooler,RhinoRack etc

Pajero backseats

Hi Thommo

If you are referring to the 3'rd row seats, I do not currently use mine (drawers fitted) so you are welcome to borrow them. I live in the NE of Adelaide approx. 12Km from the city centre.

Cheers
    Brian
    2010 NT Activ LWB DiD, dual battery + Redarc SBI isolater, Bilstein shocks + Lovell HD springs with 2" lift, Bushskinz intercooler and sump guards, Icom 400PRO UHF, Black Widow drawers & cargo barrier, Tigerz 11 roof rack, ARB awning & 47l 'fridge, MMA towbar, LRA 81 litre aux fuel tank, ARB Deluxe bullbar, Cooper AT3s.
    Towing: 2010 Jayco Penguin OB

Comment

No not 3rd row sorry but the back seats....but i like this forum as I have been offered the back seats by a very helpful forum member a few hours ago....couldn't believe our luck, but that's the kind of people we have on this site...it saves the GF parents from overseas having to drive in unfamiliar surroundings and in separate cars and as we don't have to now hire a car....
      2011 NT RX 3.2DiD.ARB Winch Bar,Avenger 9500lb Winch,ARB Lockers,OME 2' Lifted Suspension,Poly Airs,58lt LRA Tank, Redarc Dual Battery Kit,Snorkel,Rock Sliders,GME UHF TX3340,265/70R17 MTZ's,Full Under Body Protection,48lt S/S Water Tank,HID Spot Lights,LED Light Bar,Custom Made Rear Draws,Diff Breathers,Diesel Smart Module,B&M Tranny Cooler,Dual Wheel Carrier,Rear,Camp Light,In Dash GPS,Coupler Tech,Tyre Monitors,Scan Gauge,3' Manta Exh,HPD InterCooler,RhinoRack etc

Comment

Have seats!

Hi Thomo,
        Have the seats you need if you want to call me. Sounds like a fun trip!
        Cheers
        Dan (03)9740 2444 or weekend 0417 019 884

Originally posted by Thomo238 View Post
        This is for Adelaide Pajero members but I have been traveling Australia from Perth for the past 6 months (www.fourwheelsoffroad.com) and the GF has her parents over from Scotland to visit and we have no back seat in the car. So to try and not have to hire a car for them and have us drive them around I need to borrow a back seat for 3 weeks from the 12th so we can travel together, they fly out of Adelaide on the 31st..

This is way out of left field I know but you never know, if you happen to have your rear seats out and not require them until the 1st please pm me. I'm sure there can be beer involved...
        Cheers Thomo

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X