Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reinforcing ideas for rear floor in NT

Hi All,
    I have a 50L fridge on a slide built into an alloy cabinet that bolts to the left hand side of the cargo area. On our last camping trip I decided to remove the third row of seats and make a two piece false floor so I could use the space under the fridge cabinet. After I unpacked the wagon I noticed a slight bow in the alloy strip that caps the forward sections of the original floor. When I replaced and stowed away the third row of seats it actually pushed up against the alloy strip and supported the floor. Has any one out there come up with a temporary support for the floor that can be removed when the seats go back in?

Thanks in advance.
    David
    2010 NT GLS LWB Auto

Originally posted by DRNR View Post
    Hi All,
    I have a 50L fridge on a slide built into an alloy cabinet that bolts to the left hand side of the cargo area. On our last camping trip I decided to remove the third row of seats and make a two piece false floor so I could use the space under the fridge cabinet. After I unpacked the wagon I noticed a slight bow in the alloy strip that caps the forward sections of the original floor. When I replaced and stowed away the third row of seats it actually pushed up against the alloy strip and supported the floor. Has any one out there come up with a temporary support for the floor that can be removed when the seats go back in?

Thanks in advance.
    Ive done the same as you (split floor etc) and have a 40l fridge on the left side.
    Been to the Cape and back since with no issues - I'll have a look at what you're talking about and double check in case I didnt notice...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
    Working...
    X