Intercooler Bash Plate NT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooler Bash Plate NT

Any suggestions other than bush-skinz for an Intercooler Bash Plate for the NT?

Have a TJM Sump and also Trans Guard.

Brown Davis won't separate the Sump and Intercooler guards!

Have a TJM Sump and also Trans Guard and my Bushskinz I/C guard bolted up no modifications needed.
    NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

Unless there is a problem with the Bushskinz not fitting up with your TJM guards you cant go past a bushskinz intercooler guard

Comment

Recommendations other than BushSkinz.... ??

Nope, sorry..

Comment

I brought a bush skins unit - really impressed

Comment

I've got the TJM sump plate and Bushskinz I/C Plate, fits fine. I've previously had the Ironman plate (they also won't seperate from sump plate) but quality is no where near the Bushskinz.

So I'd recommend the Bushskinz
            2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

Why don't you want to go with the bushskinz?
              2005 NP Platinum 3.2 DID Auto, Lovells HD springs, Bilstein shocks, Firestone Airbags, ARB bar, Warn XD 9000 winch, IPF 900 Xtreme Sport lights, Bushskinz intercooler & sump guards, Outback Accessories rock sliders, GME 3200 UHF, CTEK Dc to Dc Dual Battery system, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2 tyres, Torque Converter lock-up kit, Safari snorkel, Taipan high performance exhaust, LRA 66lt long range fuel tank.

Comment

Originally posted by grhyso View Post
                I've got the TJM sump plate and Bushskinz I/C Plate, fits fine. I've previously had the Ironman plate (they also won't seperate from sump plate) but quality is no where near the Bushskinz.

So I'd recommend the Bushskinz
                Yeah, I agree about the quality of the Ironman plates. My ones are all bowed in. Eventually I'll replace them with Bushskins (should have spent the extra money in the first place).
                was Pajero NS 2008

now GU Patrol

Comment

Originally posted by abw View Post
                  Yeah, I agree about the quality of the Ironman plates. My ones are all bowed in. Eventually I'll replace them with Bushskins (should have spent the extra money in the first place).
                  I had a scary moment where a dropped off a sand ledge and the nose ploughed in, due to the Ironman design of slotted rear attachment points and the front having those two long bolts it pushed the plate backwards and slightly bent to corner of my Intercooler. Completely defeats the purpose of the plate.
                  2010 NT GLS DiD Auto Silver | TJM T13 Bullbar | Lightforce LED 180 Spotlights | Runva 11XP | Dual Batteries | TJM snorkel | Bushskinz & TJM bash plates | Custom alloy roof rack | Sunseeker II Awning | MDC RTT | EGR Block | Bilstein/Lovells | Dick Cepek Fun Country tyres | Wet seat seatcovers | Uniden UH7760NB | Parrot Asteroid Smart | Morel, Soundstream and Kicker Audio | MM Cargo Barrier | Storage Drawer | Onboard water system |

See our latest adventures at http://www.treksandtinroofs.com

Comment

Bushskinz and Kieron's service all the way!
                    SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

Originally posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
                      x2
                      Tom
                      Sold - 2010 NT DID Activ, Ironbark, ARB Deluxe bullbar, OME lift, Cooper AT3s, Bushskinz bash plates, Dual batteries, Towpack, Prodigy P3, Scangauge II, MiVue 358 Dashcam, towing a 2015 Jayco Journey Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Paj People 2009 View Post
                        Couldn't agree more
                        2008 NS Pajero Exceed V6, MM Tow bar, MM Nudge Bar, Duel battery, Long Ranger Aux Tank, K&N AirFilter, Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Polyair air bags, 7" HID, Rhino Rack,UNIDEN UH7760NB UHF, UNIDEN 870, Oricom UHFTP2180, V-Checker A301 Trip Computer, LED Dome Lights

Comment

Originally posted by longrangent View Post
                          Any suggestions other than bush-skinz for an Intercooler Bash Plate for the NT?

Have a TJM Sump and also Trans Guard.

Brown Davis won't separate the Sump and Intercooler guards!
                          Are you actually asking if Kieron will separate the IC plate in a sale form the package of sump and IC??
                          NS Tall and Short (Trakryder/Bilstein 2" lift with Polyairs) DiD "R", Gunmetal on BFG 270/60/17 AT's, TJM Bullbar, 9500lb Ox Winch, Icom 450, AirTech Snorkel, Cargo Barrier, Dual Battery System to power a CF 40, ScanguageII, LRA Auxillary Tank
                          Custom Intercooler/Sump/Transmission Bash Plates and Sliders by http://www.bushskinz4x4.com.au/

Comment

Kieron sells the intercooler guard seperately...
                            For $200 you cant go wrong!
                            | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
                            | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
                            | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
                            | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

A good a place as any to ask about the fitment of Bushskinz Underbody Protection Plates, as a few of you have done the job.
                              I have just had my Bilstein/Lovell HD suspension lift fitted, now for the full kit (except rear) of Bushskinz protection plates.
                              Just a few questions, is there any fitting instructions either on our site here, or Bushskinz web site? Couldn't see anything on Kieron's site. But what I want to know, is there any particular order to install these plates? I was going to start at the front and do the intercooler plate, then sump plate etc. Not that it's a big deal, but I don't want to bolt up the i/c plate then find I have unbolt the rear bolts to the fit the sump-guard combo.
                              As most would know, if you had bought them, you get your bash-plates wrapped in heaps of carpet under-felt and a heap of different sized bolts. No fitting instructions.
                              I could ask Kieron, but he's flat chat atm.
                              Also, in a week or so, my dealer is going to replace my cat converter. The dealer had picked up a problem (not sure what??) with my catalytic converter in my recent 36 month service. So I don't want to put plates in the way and give them easy access.
                              Cheers, Tony.

Silver Streak.

2010 NT (Nov) Platinum Pajero, DiD auto, Iron Bark.
                              Factory Tow-bar, Colour coded ARB Deluxe Bullbar, Hankook Dynopro RT03 MT Tyres, 265/R70x17, Bilstein/Lovell HD 2" lift kit, Bushskinz underbody protection plates, Navar Blue 225's, TJM Airtec Snorkel, Tinted Pajero Bonnet Protector, Uniden UH7750NB UHF-CB, Rhino Rack Sunseeker ll Awning (2.5m x 2m), Full Tint + UV film on privacy glass, Dash Mat, Techniice 60ltr Fridge/Freezer.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X