Opinions on this Pajero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on this Pajero

Hi, i was thinking of buying a used Pajero . I came across one, a 2011 Mitsubishi Pajero NT MY11 GL LWB (4X4) White 5 Speed Auto Sports Mode Wagon with 66741km also TUrbo diesel. it already has a bullbar, snorkel , roof rails , towbar and a cargo barrier. I was wondering if this is a good price 29k exc gov charges.
    Also do you guys think its a ex rental or work car? i dont want to buy a ex rental or work car. Cheers guys

EDIT: Also since the GL only has 5 seats, can i buy the extra two seats and just plug and play?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bugmenot; 02-12-13, 12:20 AM.

I am not sure where you are in the world...... but in Victoria a car dealer has to disclose the details of the previous owner on the window of the car, not sure if that is the case in other states.

ex rental perhaps not a great idea, ex work or government car more good stories than bad. Mine is an ex NSW cop car and it has been great over a long period.
    2015 NX, ARB Bullbar, Bilstein / Lovells HD Front and Kings SP Rear, Polyairs, 17" NP Exceed wheels, D697 LT265/65/17, STEDI Cree 24" 120Watt light bar, Tracklander 2100 Roof Cage, Bushskinz side steps and bash plates, 200AH of Batts under rear floor via Redarc 40 Amp, cargo barrier with custom rear shelf up high, TC mod, EGR mod, catch can, iPhone4 with OBD app, USB ports in all 3 rows, custom storage in rear passenger guard.

Comment

Originally posted by pauld View Post
      I am not sure where you are in the world...... but in Victoria a car dealer has to disclose the details of the previous owner on the window of the car, not sure if that is the case in other states.

ex rental perhaps not a great idea, ex work or government car more good stories than bad. Mine is an ex NSW cop car and it has been great over a long period.
      My guess is that dealer has bought it from W.A.govt. auction & looks in good nick, but until you inspect & drive it, you can't be sure.
      http://www.showandsellcars.com.au/us...1-nt-my11.html
      Steve

Runner-Paj; '95 NJ SWB 2.5L TD GL J-Top, low kms Project-Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, also low kms. Donor Paj; '92 NH SWB 3.0L V6 GLS Hardtop Triple-pack, with some parts & goodies to go onto other GLS.
      "I try to take life one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me all at once!"

Comment

find out who owned this previously. you can get a REV Test done yourself if you have the Vin Number , this online test will let you know as much as possible about this vehicle including correct K,s on the clock as you never know these days what dealers / sellers get up to . also check the paint work for stone chips etc as if there aint any you then know its been touch up re sprayed. other than that it does look to be a good price and it does look great as well.
        NS 3.2 Diesel, Polor White , Black CSA Rims, HanKook Dynapro AT Tyres, 3 inch custom stainless steel exhaust with free flow Cat & Muffler, 50mm Lift, Old Man Emu Shocks and Springs, TJM Bullbar powder coated White, Custom 7mm Sump Guard & Transmission Guard, 8 inch LED Spotties plus 20 inch LED Light Bar, rear Reverse LED Light, ARB Roof Cage , Tiger11 Awning.

Comment

Looks like a Good Buy to me, if it checks out OK I'd Snap it up!
          NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

Adding the 3rd row won't be as straight forward or as cheap as uou might think. If you need the 3rd row best find a glx.
            NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

Originally posted by markpeh View Post
              Adding the 3rd row won't be as straight forward or as cheap as uou might think. If you need the 3rd row best find a glx.
              Wow, thanks for that info, I would have thought it pretty easy? I'll have to check out the base model set ups at the Wreckers next time. 5 Seater Compliance would be a problem also, need a Dispensation Certificate?
              NP 05 Platinum Edition, 3.2 DiD Auto, Extra H/D 50mm Kings, Garmin GPS, Waeco 40, Turbo Smart Boost Gauge, Lambwool Covers, Kumo Tyres, Rock Sliders Pending, Surrey Downs Adelaide Sth Aust.

Comment

There was a thread on here a while back talking about it. Not sure which section tho.
                NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

Originally posted by markpeh View Post
                  In NSW the 3rd row seat is as simple as buy it from wrecker and bolt in as long as all belts and seat a genuine MMA from the same model the RTA have told me it is a straight forward upgrade. Just get a blue slip instead of a pink slip at next rego, no need for an engineer certificate or anything.
                  NT 2010 GLX Police Pack, Auto 3.2 Diesel, Smartbar, Warn XD9000 Winch and Rear Diff Lock. Cooper AT3s on Factoty Alloys, 45mm lift TJM XGS GOLD front & rear, S/D with Poly air bags Rear and HD Front , Bushskinz I/C guard, TJM T/F Case And G/Box guards, Duel Battery setup with Redarc Isolator and Redarc electric brake controller.

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the info and replys!, i will have a test drive and inspect the car and get the VIN when i can. but ill probably just find a GLX with 7 seats less hassle. great deal on the car just needed it to be 7 seats, as my partner only wants a car with 7 seats :P. thanks everyone ! great forum, will join when i get a pajero!

Comment

One more thing guys, whats the difference between a 2010 Pajero GLS and a 2011 Pajero GLX? because theres a 2010 Pajero GLS 30xxxkm and im trying to convince my partner to get the 2010, but she wants a 2011 model =\

Comment

1 big thing (for me at least) the GLS will have rear air con, a real plus and well worth it IMO. I dont have it but really wish I did. Other than that, mostly cosmetic stuff like side steps, body moulds etc.
                        Cheers, Bundy.

Currently: 2001 NM GLS MY2002 3.5 V6 Manual, Bullbar, GME TX3520, Falken Wildpeak A/T02 LT265/70/16, Pacemaker extractors, KYB Skorched 4's, Villain Lighting 22" lightbar, Bushskinz Front and sump guard, Pioneer 7" screen

Items to be fitted: ARB 2.5 x 2.1 awning.

Items to be purchased: Bushskinz- Gearbox/Transfer plates and sliders, Roof racks, Safari Snorkel, Lifted Springs, maybe more...

Comment

Originally posted by bugmenot View Post
                          One more thing guys, whats the difference between a 2010 Pajero GLS and a 2011 Pajero GLX? because theres a 2010 Pajero GLS 30xxxkm and im trying to convince my partner to get the 2010, but she wants a 2011 model =\
                          2010 GLS all the way!

There's a fair few extras that it will have over the GLX, i made exactly the same decision earlier this year when i bought my 2010.

The cost of the extras that come in it, that i would have spent on a GLX anyway.... well the decision was clear!

Some examples....
                          Side steps - $800?
                          Window tint - $400?
                          Bluetooth - $200?

Plus the rear aircon is awesome and the colour coding looks nice on the GLS vs the black trims on the GLX

All the best!
                          | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
                          | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
                          | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
                          | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

Originally posted by MoreliaMatt View Post
                            2010 GLS all the way!

There's a fair few extras that it will have over the GLX, i made exactly the same decision earlier this year when i bought my 2010.

The cost of the extras that come in it, that i would have spent on a GLX anyway.... well the decision was clear!

Some examples....
                            Side steps - $800?
                            Window tint - $400?
                            Bluetooth - $200?

Plus the rear aircon is awesome and the colour coding looks nice on the GLS vs the black trims on the GLX

All the best!
                            Do all GLS come with Bluetooth? I think this is an optional..

My MY2010 GLS doesn't have blue tooth built in

Cheers,
                            Cecu

Comment

Originally posted by Cecu View Post
                              Do all GLS come with Bluetooth? I think this is an optional..

My MY2010 GLS doesn't have blue tooth built in

Cheers,
                              Cecu
                              Sorry, your probably right.... Just all the ones i looked at when i was buying had it....
                              | 2010 NT Pajero GLS Manual DiD |

| ARB Deluxe Bullbar Colourcoded | Bushskinz Intercooler & Sump Guards | Bilstein & Lovells HD Lift |
                              | Bridgestone D697's LT | Airtec Snorkel | Lightforce 170 Spotlights | Rhino Bars & Darche Awning |
                              | Milford Cargo Barrier | ARB Dual Battery Tray | Redarc Battery Isolator | LRA 58L Long Range Tank |
                              | GME TX3510 | Polyair Bags | Runva EWX12000 Winch | SPVi EGR | Challenge Offroad Camper Trailer |

Purchased But Still To Fit - | MMA Spare Wheel Lift |

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X