Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power to trailer plug

Hi all,
    New to forum. I recently had my Pajero off the road after a fairly major accident - front end damage. At the time I was towing my camper trailer. Since getting the Paj back I have no power at the rear trailer plug. I have had a look -All wiring is Ok at the rear. A lot of the engine wiring and fuse box in engine were replaced, dash was removed for repairs. I know there is a connection in LHS passenger footwell to connect electric brake controller. Where does the wiring from the rear terminate at the front? Any ideas or help appreciated.

Thanks
    2011 NT Diesel 30th Anniversary,2" Lovell lift,Airtec Snorkel,Dual battery,Redarc DCDC chger, Tigerz 12,000lb winch, ARB Bullbar, LED lightbarand spots,Uniden 7760 radio, Kelly TSR tyres, Bushskinz underbody & rocksliders, Tigerz Awning,Teckonsha brake controller, Firestone Airbags, rear diff lock. Electronic rust.

Have you checked the sneaky little 30 amp inline fuse that comes direct off the battery. Its about 300mm down line from the battery terminal.

If not take it back to where you had the repairs done

Comment

Ended up taking back to repairer. Apparently they had missed re connecting wires that terminate on RHS pillar. Took them a day and half to find it.
      2011 NT Diesel 30th Anniversary,2" Lovell lift,Airtec Snorkel,Dual battery,Redarc DCDC chger, Tigerz 12,000lb winch, ARB Bullbar, LED lightbarand spots,Uniden 7760 radio, Kelly TSR tyres, Bushskinz underbody & rocksliders, Tigerz Awning,Teckonsha brake controller, Firestone Airbags, rear diff lock. Electronic rust.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X