MMCS with Bluetooth and reverse camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMCS with Bluetooth and reverse camera

Can someone tell me whether the MMCS as an add on accessory to the Pajero VRX should come with Reverse camera and bluetooth installed and fully operational.

Dealer tells me yes but will not add it to the conditions in the purchase contract? Also asked to add 'Whereis V15' to the contract conditions but no luck as yet?

I had a look at the Mitsubishi Pajero website under MMCS accessory and I'm a little confused as it talks about optional bluetooth kit at the bottom?

Can anyone advise us on their experience?

Cheers
    Robert
    --------------------------------------------------
    2017 NX GLS Auto Diesel, MMA towbar, MMA Nudge bar, Piranha dual battery system, Uniden UHF, Bush Skinz intercooler and sump plates.

There's another thread about the same thing and Marty (who works at a dealership) confirmed the brochure is correct that the MMCS is an option for everything but the Exceed. MMCS includes the rear camera and bluetooth.

If the dealer is refusing to list the MMCS on the contract I'd go elsewhere.
    MY09 NT Pajero X shortie diesel
    Mods - No longer fit in my sig so see here

Comment

Originally posted by apsilon View Post
      There's another thread about the same thing and Marty (who works at a dealership) confirmed the brochure is correct that the MMCS is an option for everything but the Exceed. MMCS includes the rear camera and bluetooth.

If the dealer is refusing to list the MMCS on the contract I'd go elsewhere.
      +1
      SWB NT X DiD its R E D

SWB NS X DiD that's double D's !! Retired

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
      Working...
      X