No announcement yet.

Ultra guage MX position and connection point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right hand side of the steering wheel on the little silver trim piece. Velcro holds it nicely.
    2013 NW GLX. 268,000km | ARB Deluxe Bar | Boo's bashplates | 4x4 Tough (Aldi) Winch | Underbonnet dual battery & db140i isolator | D697 265/70r17 | Rhino tracks & vortex bars | DIY rear drawers | Waeco CF40 | 60L water bladder | 2.5m awning | Vlad TC mod | UH8060.
    --SOLD--1995 NJ GLS 3.5L Manual. 348,000km 2" Toughdog/EFS suspension, 265/75r16 Toyo Open Country A/T II

Comment

Does anyone know if the em plus v1.4 ultragauge can find trans temps ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ian H View Post

I had Torque Pro on the phone before the Ultra Gauge but I just didn't want to trust it to reset codes when I'm in the outback so went for the better option. Now I use it all the time to monitor transmission temp with Auto Mate.

Dicko....doesn't the Ultragauge read speed the same as the factory speedo ? So while it's easier to read on the UG, isn't it still adjusted to read over ?

I have a GPS unit for speed reading and agree about the factory gauge in the dash, it's hard to read accurately while driving.
        My Ultragauge speed and my GPS speed are exactly the same at any time 1-140kph. The speedo on the car shows 100kph but is in actual fact 95kph.
        Dicko FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
        Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper

Comment

Originally posted by Dicko1 View Post

My Ultragauge speed and my GPS speed are exactly the same at any time 1-140kph. The speedo on the car shows 100kph but is in actual fact 95kph.
          That is freaky

This ultragauge is a tricky dude, need one of these.

Most cars read under speed on dash, but very interesting it actually does know accurate how fast it is going, by the sound of things.

It must as my vehicle accurate measured fuel v's dash measured between Brisbane & Gladstone which was 1/2ish tank fuel was 8.7/100 on dash, measured at 8.6/100 at bowser.
          So it obviously knows how far its travelled as that's accurate as well.
          That's like 500ml's over 500k's ish variation.

By the way, that economy was with two adults, two kids, maybe 90kg's luggage as tool bag would be 20kg's.
          Dueler 697 tyres at 35PSI
          11.30PM till daylight so optimum conditions, Speedo travelled at 100k's until about Tiaro, Maryborough then 110k's thereafter as road does improve.

Way home about at least 50kg's heavier estimate, travelled daytime inland route, more hills nicer drive though 9.3 litres/ 100
          Mitsubishi Pajero NX MY16

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebush View Post
            Does anyone know if the em plus v1.4 ultragauge can find trans temps ?
            Don't think so. Pretty sure only the MX can be programmed to give the trans temps. (but it is real easy to program, even I can do it )
            2016 NX GLS Factory alloy bar, Provent catch can, Boos bash plates, Stedi light bar, 40 litre Waeco, fridge slide, kings springs, Dunlop ATG3s, Auto-mate, ultragauge, more to come...

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X