Heater control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater control

I have had my 2012 Pag for 5 yrs and still have problems with maintaining a steady heater temp in the cabin in winter. I start off with 23 degrees but it doesn't seem to maintain that temp. Instead I have to continually dial up say 26 to get heat back into cabin.
    You would think I would have learnt by now but no.
    Any tips would be very appreciated.
    2" lift kit, SVP EGR mod, Roley rear bash plate, LED interior lighting, spare wheel lift, Uniden UHF, Poly Air bags, 2100 mm Rhino Roof rack on Rhino rails, Rear drawers, LED reversing lights

There is a tube that draws air from the cabin and passes over a sensor for the interior temperature. This tube often gets blocked with dust/fluff, resulting in the symptoms that you describe.

The tube's outlet is four small horizontal slots in the bottom left of the dashboard, below where the heated seat switches would be and the diff lock switch is in some models. You need to get to that tube, remove, clean and then refit. The climate control will then work like new.....until it gets blocked up again.
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by NFT5 View Post
      There is a tube that draws air from the cabin and passes over a sensor for the interior temperature. This tube often gets blocked with dust/fluff, resulting in the symptoms that you describe.

The tube's outlet is four small horizontal slots in the bottom left of the dashboard, below where the heated seat switches would be and the diff lock switch is in some models. You need to get to that tube, remove, clean and then refit. The climate control will then work like new.....until it gets blocked up again.
      Thank you for that info. Are there any instructions anywhere re removing the panels on the console to get to this sensor
      2" lift kit, SVP EGR mod, Roley rear bash plate, LED interior lighting, spare wheel lift, Uniden UHF, Poly Air bags, 2100 mm Rhino Roof rack on Rhino rails, Rear drawers, LED reversing lights

Comment

http://faq.out-club.ru/download/paje...3/index_M1.htm
        Chris

Comment

That is a great link, thanks for posting.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X