Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou to everyone

Hey everyone;

Just thought I'd chime in and say thanks to everyone who has unknowingly helped so much with my decision to get myself a NW Pajero.

Been reading quietly doing research in so many threads, still can't believe the collective knowledge and nice culture that exists on this forum.

So iv'e got myself a nice December 2011 GL Pajero Auto, she only has 18,000Km on the clock and has the rear Dif lock optioned. I see many mods in my future but should be a very fun time.

$34,500 with 6 months rego, its going to be a very long few days.
    (picking it up this Saturday)

Regards
    2011 MY12 NW Pajero GL (White)

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:

congrats on the new toy.

Michael.
    2016 NX,GLS,DID,Auto. Rear DL, ARB deluxe BB, Warn winch, Safari Snorkle, Tow bar, Redarc tow pro, Front door windows tinted, Traxide SC80 dual battery system, Rino roof bars, Icom IC440 UHF, Lovells HD + 50mm springs all round, ????? shocks and struts, Proclip & Strike phone mount.

Comment

Hi Kumabear...

Well done on the GL Purchase

it sounds like one of the vehicles i saw at Georges River...

they looked immaculate and low K..... they get some of their vehicles from Sydney Airport Corp..... and appear to have been babied

hope it serves you well

Pug

Comment

It is indeed number 5 from Georges river XD

Im not too proud to admit that I waited till my loan was approved and I had a deposit on it before mentioning the car haha.

The car is immaculate not even any scratches on inside trim.

2011 MY12 NW Pajero GL (White)

Factory Rear Diff lock | Modded Traction Control | Hankook RT03 MT LT265/70/17 | Uniden 7760nb UHF | Opposite Lock 3 Loop steel bar with fog lights |Runva EXW12000 | Bushskinz plates and sliders |Ultimate Suspension true 50mm Lift (above factory trim)

Wishlist:

Comment

Working...
        X