nw snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nw snorkel

hi how are we all i am at a cross road with this snorkel for my nw pajero vrx. I belive both have there good and bads. If you own either with the head light bottle can you give me pros and cons please. I appreciate any feedback . Also where did you get your install done ? I am in brisbane and dont mind travelling
    Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
    Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Originally posted by anhie View Post
    hi how are we all i am at a cross road with this snorkel for my nw pajero vrx. I belive both have there good and bads. If you own either with the head light bottle can you give me pros and cons please. I appreciate any feedback . Also where did you get your install done ? I am in brisbane and dont mind travelling
    I am on my 2nd Pajero and decided I would rather keep my large water bottle and not drive though deep water.

Myles
    MY 13 NW DiD VRX, Ultimate Suspensions HD all round with Coil Rite Airbags
    Seachange 595 Elite Off Road Caravan

Comment

Originally posted by mynance View Post
      I am on my 2nd Pajero and decided I would rather keep my large water bottle and not drive though deep water.

Myles
      Agree.
      What is you vehicle usage going to be?
      If you are set on a snorkel, go with the one that looks best to you as both safari and airtec have their pluses. And both lose the washer bottle.
      Because the paj has the intake at the bonnet there is no economy to be gained from a snorkel. My hilux gained by fitting a safari.

Have fun deciding!
      NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

i tow a 6 m boat and do take it on the sand. i find after a trip on thr beach my filter get dirty . i was told to get a snorkel as my car is auto it would help with keeping car engine cooler and filter cleaner any truth? im a newbie to 4wd so any info appreciated
        Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
        Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X