spot lights for nw arb deluxe bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spot lights for nw arb deluxe bar

hi how are we all ? I am after some spot light for my arb deluxe bar. Can anyone with a nw pajero arb deluxe bar recommend me some good quality spot lights. I like the arb intensity but at 1450 fitted i would like other options. If anyone does own some arb intensity lights and can give me some feed back i would appreciate it.

I was also told to go for a spot and spread? Why is this?
    Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
    Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

I have lightforce genesis (HID converted) on mine. They fit well and have an adjustable mounting system. But you can pretty much fit any lights to the ARB bar. i paid about 600 off ebay.

I run a spot and a spread, which gives a good amount of light for what i need, which is seeing kangaroos at night... With light force you can change this by changing the covers.
    NT ACTIV 2010 DID Manual

Comment

Output of the intensitys, minus the intense price tag
      http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=35909

I only keep my hid spotties now for comparison shots, otherwise they are now useless with my setup now.
      If I agreed with you, then we would both be wrong

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

links broken man pics wont load.
        Iron Bark MY13 VRX NW Pajero 4WD Newbie.
        Ultimate suspension 2 inch lift, ARB Bull Bar, ARB High Intensity lights,Air Tech Snorkel, Rhino Roof platform, Mickey Thompson STZ, Clarion DVD Screen,Waeco CFX 50 Fridge ,UltraGuage EM Plus, MM towbar,Bush Skinz Under Body Protection, Electronic Rust Protection and a few other bits and pieces.

Comment

http://www2.pajeroclub.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=35933

Comment

I've heard good things about Rigid Industries, if you purchase off eBay you could get some decent gear at a better price than what you'll get in store.

Comment

I have the Rigid Industries D2 Duallys on the front of my Pajero

Click the link in my signature to see the comparison photos -
              I am removing the Lightforce XGT's and fitting a set of the above FYRLYT's

Pics coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by anhie View Post
                links broken man pics wont load.
                Links working for me as well as pics?

Fyrlyts well yeah, seen them in action and they fail to live up to the hype IMO.

'89 NG Paj, 3L V6, now running 2" suspension lift, 33" Micky T Baja Claws's, Front LOKKA & 12,000lb winch

Comment

Lightforce XGT's fit well, as would the 240 Blitz model.

2013 MY14 Pajero GLX-R | 265/70R17 General Grabber AT2, ARB Deluxe Bar with Lightforce XGT HID's, 144w CREE Lightbar, Hayman Reese Towpack, TJM Dual Battery Tray, Traxide USI-160, Engel 42L, Alinco DR-620 VHF/UHF|

2012 MY12 Triton GLX | 245/75R16 Mickey Thompson STZ, ARB Deluxe Bar with Brush bar/side step combo and IPF Spotties, Steel Tray, Mitsubishi Towpack, Safari Snorkel, GME 80ch UHF |

The above post is my own personal view and not that of my employer.

Comment

Narva HIDs - twinpack for $500 from Autobarn.

Next choice would be VisionX HIDs or LEDs (probably HID) from TJM shops - a few more bikkies.

Then next is the Hella HIDs or LEDs. I have Hella HID lights (not converted, but factory HID). Nice lights.
                    2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

hid is good for distance, but not so much for up close say around the 400m mark, no point seeing a k down the road and not out to the sides, as you can see the trees to the side of the hot spot on the left pic but not in the right pic

Comment

Originally posted by bakerboy View Post
                        hid is good for distance, but not so much for up close say around the 400m mark
                        So buy HID spreads. I have two HID spreads and they are fantastic for up close work.
                        2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

I had the spread before, was far from good hence why i just swapped it out for the spot, it couldn't do spread so might as well let it do it's thing as a spot

Comment

I have VisionX HIDs and I'm very happy with them.

Comment

Hella Rallye 4000 + HID kit

I've got old skool spotties.

Hella Rallye 4000. All metal construction. Robust as the day is long.

Installed a HID kit from Ebay and they light up everything.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X