Ausguard cargo barrier help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ausguard cargo barrier help

Hi guys, got my hands on a cheap mint second hand ausguard cargo barrier and want to know how the upper cable bolts to the hand grabs?

Asked ausguard and they gave me a big safety thing saying I must bring it into them for inspection blah blah blah

I just wanna know if they bolt straight to the forward grab handle bolts, between the body and the handle...or is there a plate that sandwiches between the two and has a tab to bolt the cable to??

Also it never came with the two lower straps....do these just bolt to the forward tie down points and somewhere else??

I just cant think of where the longer straps would attach too?? as the seatbelt bolts are too far away etc

Any help would be much appreciated

Cheers
    Matt
    MY14 NW GLX-R

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!

Will post some photos tonight but you may be missing a couple of rackets...should have the install instructions as well.

Ausgard, made me sign a piece of paper when I picked up direct stating that I knew it was not for a Gen 4 with airbags...blah blah...airbags come nowhere near them.

Shawty
    SOLD at 150k's - 2011 NT Platinum Diesel auto. Wheels and tyres, cav filter, caddy storage/ausguard barrier and icom IC-440N. NoLimit Tuning Chip. T13 Bullbar. Other stuff when money allows.

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork and suspension, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing

Comment

Originally posted by shawty950 View Post
      Will post some photos tonight but you may be missing a couple of rackets...should have the install instructions as well.

Ausgard, made me sign a piece of paper when I picked up direct stating that I knew it was not for a Gen 4 with airbags...blah blah...airbags come nowhere near them.

Shawty
      That would be perfect Shawty!! just keen to get it in and get the black widow drawers back in asap

any pics would be helpful and the instructions would be even better

Thanks mate
      MY14 NW GLX-R

This thing goes freaking everywhere!!

Comment

Hey Matt,

Instructions attached...and here are a couple of photos...all of right side of car

pdf file on google drive... https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9z...it?usp=sharing

Photos

SOLD at 150k's - 2011 NT Platinum Diesel auto. Wheels and tyres, cav filter, caddy storage/ausguard barrier and icom IC-440N. NoLimit Tuning Chip. T13 Bullbar. Other stuff when money allows.

NOW - 2016 MQ Triton Exceed - All the TJM fruit re barwork and suspension, TJM canopy, twin diff locks OEM rear and Harrop front, breathers, rhinorack, eco foxwing

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X