Where to buy a nudge bar for a Xmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a nudge bar for a Xmas present

I can't think of anything for my husband but I do know he wanted to get a nudge bar and then lights for our new pajero ( bought in July called my 13 I think it was Model NW GLXR. We live in Adelaide any suggestions of where to buy one other than Mitsubushi which I understand are very expensive . if it is fitted elsewhere does this do anything to our warranty .Also any idea of the cost. We live north of Adelaide in the Barossa , so anywhere between the ciity and home would be great Thanks for any help

TJM do a nudge bar.

Pick the style you like:
    http://www.tjm.com.au/en-oceania/products/nudge-bars

Stores in Port August and Adelaide:
    http://www.tjm.com.au/en-oceania/store_locator

They will not affect your warranty. They're also quite easy to fit, so if your husband is even moderately capable with tools he should be able to fit it himself, so just leave the bar wrapped up under the tree
    2010 NT DiD Platinum Auto (Warm White). ARB Sahara Bar (colour coded), ARB dual battery with Redarc, Ultimate Suspension, Redarc remote BC, Bushskinz plates, D694s, Rhino Pioneer Platform, Engel 40L, Hella Compact HIDs, UH7760NB, Scangauge II, Rear shelf storage, Bushskinz rear bumper protection.

Comment

Mitsubishi quoted 685$

Just rang Mitsubishi and they quoted a special pricey they have at the moment !
      They said $685 fitted for the nudge bar is this a good price or not

Comment

Hi Brinburg

I have a nudge bar that was part of my NT Activ purchase and has since been replaced with an ARB bar and so is now no longer required and will be a hell of a lot cheaper than a new one. If you might be interested please PM me.

Brian
        2010 NT Activ LWB DiD, dual battery + Redarc SBI isolater, Bilstein shocks + Lovell HD springs with 2" lift, Bushskinz intercooler and sump guards, Icom 400PRO UHF, Black Widow drawers & cargo barrier, Tigerz 11 roof rack, ARB awning & 47l 'fridge, MMA towbar, LRA 81 litre aux fuel tank, ARB Deluxe bullbar, Cooper AT3s.
        Towing: 2010 Jayco Penguin OB

Comment

Nudge Bar

Hi Brian,
          I have a NT requiring a nudge bar, I am in Adelaide, Have you sold the bar yet ?
          Regards,
          Ian

Comment

Hi,

HAve alook on Gumtree and Ebay.

Even though this one is in Hobart, with the freight, it would be cheaper than the MM one, esp if you got the price down a little!http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hobar...ero/1032815222

Try E-Go couriers for freight. They are pretty good.

Cheers,
            Sally
            SOLD 2009 NT PAJERO PLATINUM & 2015 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE

RUNVA XP11 11,000lb Winch in MM ALLOY Bar, 2.75" S/S exhaust, ARB Air Locker, BLACK WIDOW Drawer Sys, ABBER Water Tank, GREAT WHITE & IRONMAN LED LightbarS, ARB OME 2 inch lift, POLYAIRs, BUSHSKINZs, Airtech SNORKEL, IRONMAN Awning, PIONEER Platform, REDARC Tow Pro, Provent , D697 LT's, ALPINE Stereo, Amp & Sub, DP CHIP, DRLs, Torque App, SPV EGR MOD Mk3

2015 LOTUS FREELANDER & CRUISECRAFT EXPLORER 575

Comment

Working...
            X