Would a 2010NT nudge bar be compatible with NW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would a 2010NT nudge bar be compatible with NW

Have an opportunity to get a second hand nudge bar from a 2010NT . We have a NW do you think they are compatible . Mitsubishi told me they aren't and in the next breath told me they had a special on them. Can someone confirm that they are not compatible . If I purchase a new one are they easy to put on or should I get them to install

brinburg

I bought a secondhand NT nudge bar for my NW and fits with no problems.
    Installed it myself and it wasn't to difficult to install.

Doug
    2012 NW Pearl White VRX, factory tow bar, factory diff lock, OEM nudge bar, bushskinz intercooler & sump plates,
    Bridgestone Duellers 265 60 18 LT
    ironman awning, Redarc 1220 ign dual battery, rhino roof bars, rhino steel mesh platform, drifta single rear drawer, UHF
    and hopefully more to come soon

Adventure offroad camper - Cape York

Comment

I just sold an NW nudge bar on here, and it went onto an NT no problem.

There are a couple of aluminium spacers that should come with it for the lower mounting holes and you may need to enlarge the top mounting holes. I would certainly be buying the nudge bar 2nd hand, as they are not worth the Mitsubishi price for a new one.

If you are mounting spotlights, you need to check that the nudge bar has the mounting points welded on, as some of them don't have them.
      2012 NW Activ with all the fruit, stripped what I could for my new build and handed over to the Mrs as a daily driver.

Current vehicle: 2016 Y61 GU Patrol Legend series Auto, (Last of the Breed)
      3505kg GVM Upgrade and 2" Lift | Warn XD 9000 Winch | Factory steel bar, towbar, snorkel, alloy roof rack | 285/70/17 (33") Mickey T ATZ P3's | 3" Manta Exhaust | ORS Drawer System | Manual Boost Controller | ECU Remap |

Comment

I too concur but will add the following, if you are getting the nudge bar there are a couple styles I have one that is narrower but higher ( you can see the top of the nudge bar from the driver seat) be aware if you intend to fit spot lights be sure to do some research, spacings Etc.

Cheers

Daz
        MY13 NW Graphite Pajero. TJM Nudge Bar, Icom IC 440 UHF, Lightforce 210 Genesis Lighting, Bridgestone D697 AT's Bush Skinz Sump, Intercooler and Back End Protection, more to come.....

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc181 View Post
          I just sold an NW nudge bar on here, and it went onto an NT no problem.

There are a couple of aluminium spacers that should come with it for the lower mounting holes and you may need to enlarge the top mounting holes. I would certainly be buying the nudge bar 2nd hand, as they are not worth the Mitsubishi price for a new one.

If you are mounting spotlights, you need to check that the nudge bar has the mounting points welded on, as some of them don't have them.
          I was offered an NW nudge bar pretty cheap but not sure if it will fit my NS. Does anybody done that without hassles? Just wanna confirm before I buy. Cheers.

Comment

I think they all fit however there are some changes

Maybe regulations but arb have a new bar for nw
            And list ns to nt. On the others

Comment

The NT nudge bar fitted my NW

I started this thread last year and went ahead and bought the nudge bar, fitted perfectly , no alterations needed , took 25 min
              Note each Mitsubishi outlet I approached said they weren't compatible but they had a special going on nudge bars at the moment, big difference I paid $200 they wanted over $700 for purchase and fitting

Comment

I will have a look at it tomorrow and try if it will fit. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully it will.

Comment

Originally posted by brinburg View Post
                  they wanted over $700 for purchase and fitting
                  Bwahahahaha
                  Tell 'em they're dreamin!
                  "Special" my are.
                  2012 MY12 NW Exceed 3.2 DiD
                  Cool Silver - Nudge Bar - Bonnet Protector - Cargo Liner - Sports Roof Rack Cross Bars - UltraGauge - Bushskinz IC & Sump guards - DVR207GS Dashcam - Trap Mats - EGR Restrictor - Travall Pet Barrier

Comment

Working...
                  X