No announcement yet.

TC.Barky's NW Buildup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez you've gone nuts! What did the tyres set you back?
    NOW: 2009 Land Rover Discovery 3 SE - I'm working on it..

WAS: '94 NJ 3L manual - ARB bullbar, IPF spotties, 2" lift, OME shocks, 31" BFG A/T. 384k and no more, RIP old girl

Comment

• TC. has not posted for about 9 months....maybe he,s moved on..... Lot of mods though. Hopefully he will chip in and let us know how he,s going...
      Dicko FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
      Having lots of friends on facebook is the same as having lots of money in monopoly...both meaningless.

Telegraph X camper

Comment

• What's with all the fuzzy Photobucket pics on this site. I use imagebb.com for the other car sites I'm on. It's free and the pics appear normally and don't seem to disappear after a while like Photobucket. Nothing worse than reading an old build to get ideas and all the pics are missing.

I know it's not a Mitsubishi but at least you can laugh to see a Ford on a flatbed. The po did not refit a bracket to the front of the alternator so the big single supporting bolt broke off 700km into my first holiday in the car. Luckily I'd just upgraded to NRMA top cover. Free tow, hotel hire for 3, $179 taxi ride from Kempsey to Port M to collect a hire car. 7 day car hire and car transported back to Canberra on a car transporter (my choice). Spent $2000 of the $3k they give you annually! All for a $5 bolt!

Last edited by Edzhere; 16-09-19, 07:46 PM.
        NW 2012 Pajero Exceed 3.2 Diesel, 18" Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs offroad / Coopers Discoverers onroad; 66 Mustang Convertible; Suzuki M109R 1800, DR650 Dirt bike.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X