Jerry can holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry can holder

I'm looking for a way to mount 1 or 2 Jerry cans to the rear door. Any advice?

I have a totally stock door. Was thinking maybe there is a frame that can sit over the rear tyre?

hi, did you end up solving how to mound the jerry cans?
    cheers!

Comment

+1 want to know any other ideas.
      I plan to use the space where store the 3rd row seats. I will remove these seats in a long trip.
      My20 Nx Gls Graphite | Tow Bar| Plates Sum,Trans&Rear| Munji Egr| Provent Catch Can| Automate Pro| Rock Slider| Paddle Shift| 265 70 r17 Goodyear Silenttrac| Koni 90&88 plus Kings

Comment

Originally posted by spenceee View Post
        I'm looking for a way to mount 1 or 2 Jerry cans to the rear door. Any advice?

I have a totally stock door. Was thinking maybe there is a frame that can sit over the rear tyre?
        You've not indicated what you want to carry in the jerry cans - water or diesel. I was uncomfortable carrying diesel in jerry cans so, instead, got a replacement 130L fuel tank. No regrets, despite slight loss in ramp over angle. For water, I had made a 40L water tank for fitting in the rear seat well. To me, these are better solutions than jerry cans but less flexible if you need to use the rear seats.

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X