Bought a German made Tuningkit Race for EUR228 delivered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a German made Tuningkit Race for EUR228 delivered

Had a Tuningkit in my SsangYong diesel dual cab for 4 years and perfectly happy with its performance - near elimination of turbo lag and more power. I based my purchase decision from experiences of members in the SsangYong forum. I trust I will be happy with it in my NX. Happy to provide feedback to anyone in this forum who is interested to find out.

Just realised that Smart Vehicle Engineering GmbH is the chip manufacturer who also makes Race Chip (available locally in AU).
    Last edited by dreamerman; 5 days ago.
    03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | Tow Bar | Catch Can | Pre Fuel Filter | EGR Off Module | K&N Filter | Roof Racks | Torque Pro | Auto-Mate (pending install) | German-made Tuningkit Race (pending install)

Hey dreamerman, I have looked at these also, seem to have a large distribution in europe. As the nx over there has differnent motor name / modle, can you tell me which one you bought as I have 2016 NX DID also. Let us know how the race version performs for about $500 au I worry about warranty. It also is NOT water proof this too concerns me, what are you doing to combat this floor in design.

Comment

Originally posted by DINKY View Post
      Hey dreamerman, I have looked at these also, seem to have a large distribution in europe. As the nx over there has differnent motor name / modle, can you tell me which one you bought as I have 2016 NX DID also. Let us know how the race version performs for about $500 au I worry about warranty. It also is NOT water proof this too concerns me, what are you doing to combat this floor in design.
      The correct chip for NX with DPF is per link below. Is your NX with DPF? After exchange rate it cost me $372.42. I have not thought about it being water proof. I plan to install it near the top of the motor maybe near the space for 2nd battery. Would not expect water to reach that high. Can't see how it will impact warranty as it is easy to unplug when you send for servicing.

https://www.tuningkit.com/en/shop/mi...0kw-441nm.html
      03/19 MY18 Pajero NX GLX Graphite | Tow Bar | Catch Can | Pre Fuel Filter | EGR Off Module | K&N Filter | Roof Racks | Torque Pro | Auto-Mate (pending install) | German-made Tuningkit Race (pending install)

Comment

It's pre DPF, have had my bonnet under water cpl times so it's an issue for me. Will be keeping a watching brief on you experiences with it installed.

Comment

Originally posted by DINKY View Post
          It's pre DPF, have had my bonnet under water cpl times so it's an issue for me. Will be keeping a watching brief on you experiences with it installed.
          Pre DPF will be this one but check the kw. With regards to water sorry that is not something I think about as I don't do that type of 4W4ing. There are a few hard core 4W4ers in the SsangYong forum (like Mainey) that have this chip so maybe you can jump over there and ask.

https://www.tuningkit.com/en/shop/mi...7kw-441nm.html

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X