Servicing Spanner reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servicing Spanner reset

I have accidently pushed the servicing spanner reset button twice putting the months/km totally out of alignment with the actual km travelled. It seems that it only goes forward, you cannot reverse the reset process once the button is pushed. I does say contact your dealer for a reset but is there anyway to do it yourself.
    NX 2016 GLS, Graphite, Nudge Bar, Pirelli Scorpion Plus.

I have made a copy from my Max Elery W/S manual about the Service spanner reset. See attached. MY experience with this is that the service interval does advance OK, but you cannot go the other way. This doesn't bother me because I keep an accurate log book of everything that goes in or out of my cars and I write down the date and mileage of each action I do to them. I also have an ICarSoft HNMII scanner tool, but as yet have not tried to reset the spanner with that. I am fairly confident that it would do the job though. I have looked through my CD version of the W/S manual as well, but could find nothing about resetting the service spanner. Even if I could, it probably would be using the MUT system which I di not have.

ServiceSpannerReset.pdf

Comment

Service reminder can be adjusted using the MUTIII http://faq.out-club.ru/download/paje...3/index_M1.htm

Might be worth chatting to your local dealer see if they can sort it for you

Another offering from the same source.. http://faq.out-club.ru/download/paje...3/index_M1.htm
      Last edited by grumpmeister; 1 week ago.
      All the gear and some idea.....
      MY15 NX GLX, AutoMate Pro, UltraGauge Mx1.4, Kaon Itercooler & sump bashplates, Boos Rear bumper plate, KAON cargo barrier & shelf, Munji EGR delete cable, Provent catch can, Redarc BCDC 2020, 105a/Hr AGM 2nd battery, Snapshades (rear doors) ........
      Leave only footsteps & take only photographs

Leave the tracks & camps in better condition then you found them

Comment

Just ignore it, you will eventually catch up to it !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MSF View Post
          Just ignore it, you will eventually catch up to it !!!!!
          Yeah agree, personally don't use it as I do my services every 10,000 anyway
          All the gear and some idea.....
          MY15 NX GLX, AutoMate Pro, UltraGauge Mx1.4, Kaon Itercooler & sump bashplates, Boos Rear bumper plate, KAON cargo barrier & shelf, Munji EGR delete cable, Provent catch can, Redarc BCDC 2020, 105a/Hr AGM 2nd battery, Snapshades (rear doors) ........
          Leave only footsteps & take only photographs

Leave the tracks & camps in better condition then you found them

Comment

Originally posted by grumpmeister View Post

Yeah agree, personally don't use it as I do my services every 10,000 anyway
            I do oil and filter every 5,000km, then a more detailed service every 15,000km
            Oil and Filters are cheap insurance..

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
            Working...
            X