Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question engine mount gearbox!

Good morning all,

Small question for owners of Pajero 3.2 DID with BVA.

On my 2014 Pajero IV, the cross member under the BVA (rear engine mount) is isolated from the chassis by 4 rubber silentblocks. What seems strange to me is that on these silentblocks there is a kind of aluminum spacer about 2 cm high. I didn't have this on the Pajero III, and I can't find a burst with these spacers.

These spacers have the effect of moving the cross member away from the chassis, and therefore lowering the BVA a little, I don't understand ...

Can you look under your Jojo to see if you have the same as me ??

Pics :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2825.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	999459

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2799.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	999460

Thanks

Sorry others may know, but what is BVA ?
    NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, roof racks otherwise stock as a rock.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
    Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.

Comment

Sorry in French BVA is BOITE DE VITESSE AUTOMATIQUE.
      AT for you!

Comment

Automatic gearbox AT

Comment

Originally posted by Alex1504 View Post
          Sorry in French BVA is BOITE DE VITESSE AUTOMATIQUE.
          AT for you!
          Oh, Merci.

I only have a NS but removed the crossmember to drop the auto fluid out in order change the filter etc some time ago, but I do not recall if it were the same or not.
          NS SWB X 3.2DiD - Factory locker, Hella spotties, GME UHF, roof racks otherwise stock as a rock.

Retired: 1991 NH SWB 3.0L V6 5sp Manual, Mickey Thompson ATZs, GME UHF TX3200.
          Wanting: Rocksliders, 2" lift, snorkel or perhaps I should wait and purchase a NS swb in 12months time.

Comment

Engine mount gearbox

Hi, Took a couple of pics MY17 NX cross member mounts.

A couple of pics of my underbody camera setup.
            1 Web cam, 2 USB cables, a telescopic "selfie stick", an Aldi Solar LED light source
            and a simple slide platform. Many swivel points but can manage.
            And of course a netbook running Camera app on Win10, what a bugger of a system.
            Give me Ubuntu any day. Just added Cheese app to my Lubuntu netbook system. FYI it is a Toshiba NB550 dual boot setup.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Pushbike; 20-07-20, 12:56 PM. Reason: More info,ditto

Comment

Thank you for these photos.
              I see that it is an OEM assembly.

I don't know why there is this modification on the NX model.

If anyone knows ...

Comment

Hi Alex1504,
                I'm a relative newby (AD 2017).
                I'm sure transmission alignment problems??, putting in spacers etc. since 2017, have been discussed elsewhere on this forum, so I suggest do a search and see what comes up.

Comment

The spacers are factory fit for NT onwards due to the aisin transmission. Without them the transmission will be hard up against the floor pan and fuel tank cover.
                  MY14 GLX Pajero DID auto with Lift, 265/70 R17 Yoki X-AT's, Full Bushskinz plates , Scotts Rods 3" TBE, Johnny Tig FMIC, TME ECU remap, Provent, OL Bullbar, Ironman 9500lbs winch, dual batteries, Lockup mate lite, nomad valve body, aeroflow AF72-6000 transmission cooler with 9" fan and radiator cooler bypass, 3.15 reduction gears, traction contol mod (on/off), Uniden 8080S, flappy paddles, Rhino flat rack mounted on ARB rails, 42" Stedi ST3K light bar and custom drawers

Comment

Hi, thank you for this information!

Comment

NS 2006/2007 the same as yours, it's the way it suppose to be
                      Pajero NS 3.2 '07 - EGR OFF, DPF OFF, Throttle body OFF (works only on shutdown)
                      Pajero Sport 2.5 '01 - 2" suspension lift

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X