Tyre Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyre Pressure

Hi Guys, i own a 2017 Pajero GLS and have the stock 18inch tyres on it. As i have recently purchased the vehicle, i just wanted to know what is the recommended tyre pressure guide according to you guys for normal drives on highways. I hardly go offroading, the car is only used on sealed roads, so what tyre pressure would you recommend for the stock one for front and back.
    Cheers

I,ve a 2014 NW. Running Bridgestone 697at.. For bitumen running I use 33 front and 34 rear...When towing (2 tonne)..I go 35 front and 37 rear. Rotate every 5-7,000 and they are about 4/5 ths use..another 3-4,000klm left in them..5o,000klms so far..might just see 55,000klms
    Dicko. FNQ

2014 NW with all the usual stuff plus more.
    Some days your the dog...other days your the tree!!

Telegraph X camper

Comment

I run a bit higher than Dicko - on my current LT Yoki's and previous Bridgestone 693's I run 38 or so all round pretty much towing or not.
      This is on normal roads of course.
      2014 NW MY14 3.2 DID GLX-R Auto. Champagne in colour!
      MM Lockup mate. King KCRS-35 rear springs. Monroe Gas Magnum TDT rear shocks. 3M color stable tint all round. Spare wheel lift kit. 'Dynamat' in all doors and rear cargo area. Pioneer AVH-Z5150BT Head Unit. Upgraded Speakers. Rear (2nd row) USB outlet. Factory nudge bar with LED light bar. Provent catch can. LED interior lights. Rear cargo area twin Andersons and Merit socket. Anderson plug in rear bumper. 6 channel TPMS.

Comment

I run around 42-44 psi on my BFG KO2's towing or not, as they are rated 80psi Max & I find anything under 40 psi too soft 👍

Comment

Running Terrafirma's 38 all they way round & up the rears to 40 is towing heavy trailer.
          All the gear and some idea.....
          MY15 NX GLS, AutoMate Pro, UltraGauge Mx1.4, Ironman Steel Bar, Kaon Intercooler & sump bashplates, Boos Rear bumper plate, KAON cargo barrier & shelf, Munji EGR delete cable, Provent catch can, Redarc BCDC 1220, 105a/Hr AGM 2nd battery, Snapshades (all rear glass) ........
          Leave only footsteps & take only photographs

Leave the tracks & camps in better condition then you found them

Comment

Matched content

Collapse
          Working...
          X