Ad below navbar

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Premiere All-New OUTLANDER - Sales to Commence in North America in April 2021

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Premiere All-New OUTLANDER - Sales to Commence in North America in April 2021

Click image for larger version

Name:	p_210217_m_1314_img_03.png
Views:	124
Size:	312.0 KB
ID:	1075256 Click image for larger version

Name:	p_210217_m_1314_img_01.png
Views:	160
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	1075255 Tokyo, February 17, 2021 – MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (MMC) today revealed the all-new OUTLANDER, featuring a new design direction, premium quality, rugged performance and innovative technology. The flagship SUV is reimagined and reinvented in every way and gears up for sale in North America (the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico) in April 2021, with other markets to follow.

https://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/en...etail1314.html
    NX Pampas Cat GLS MY16
    Member 1228 Pajero Club

It looks like the same body shell as the current Outlander, or if it has changed it looks like the current Triton front end. Apart from some more electronic gimmickery, it looks much like the current model to me. 2.5 L engine and 20" wheels are the only mechanical changes.

Comment

WOW has a sudo range rover look, not really growing on me...... but then again the outlander is sort of a little small for what i want.

Comment

Whoever designed that front end needs be made to look at it day in and day out as penance.
        Mitsubishi Pajero NT Platinum 2010

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Matched content

Collapse
        Working...
        X